Fulhamtrust

Gezmajella

Recruit
They're brokers with their own trading platform, app. They contacted me after I downloaded a book and are saying they want to help me trade. They're pushing hard to set up an account and deposit money.

Sirajuddin

Private, 1st Class
They're brokers with their own trading platform, app. They contacted me after I downloaded a book and are saying they want to help me trade. They're pushing hard to set up an account and deposit money.
Could you share the company's web site and communication history?
I would not recommend doing any deposit at this moment.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
What would you like to know about them?

Charlieboy885

Recruit
I always think if they push too hard it sounds dodgey. If they are a legit company then they wouldn't chase so hard.

fxoday

Recruit
If its situation happened to me, I think I will say to sorry, and leave them
if only once to call it's okay, but many times to call is as enforced and annoying.

Amina El Mehdi

Sergeant
Don`t know them but this sounds like a scam or something. Stay away is my advice.