• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem full circle financial group - complaint?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackandy

Recruit
AsstModerator Edit: I am disappointed that Blackandy didn't bother to come back when Full Circle Financial Group responded to the thread. Their response came too late to qualify this thread for Resolved Issues.

Another person also posted attacks against Full Circle Financial. He made claims of upcoming legal issues, but would not provide any evidence. His thread is now marked as Unsubstantiated and Abandoned. That person's thread has been moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

The FPA welcomes real trader complaints. Real traders should be willing to provide evidence when asked.

i got a cold call today from some indian guy calling himself Vaibz Agarwal claiming to be from Full Circle Financial Group in Melbourne, promising riches and all the usual stuff these scammers say. Talking about them managing my money and promising 1000’s of percent return. Sounds like another ponzi scam to me like all the other companies listed above, he sent me an email to his website with all their fake “happy clients”, talking about all these services they provide, but when talking to me he said forex and horses which put red flags up immediately. has anyone else been called by these scammers? be warned stear clear from these dodgy scamming pricks!
fcfinancial.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a cold call today from some indian guy calling himself Vaibz Agarwal claiming to be from Full Circle Financial Group in Melbourne, promising riches and all the usual stuff these scammers say. Talking about them managing my money and promising 1000’s of percent return. Sounds like another ponzi scam to me like all the other companies listed above, he sent me an email to his website with all their fake “happy clients”, talking about all these services they provide, but when talking to me he said forex and horses which put red flags up immediately. has anyone else been called by these scammers? be warned stear clear from these dodgy scamming pricks!
fcfinancial.com.au

Did you visit Website yet?
Go and visit website you will get the answer that you have to go with them or not. By the way where you find FOREX there?

Full Circle Financial Group have a track record spanning over 30 years. We help Australian families plan a brighter future via our financial planning, property investment, financing and accounting services. We build relationships with clients and guide them from now until retirement.

Full Circle Financial Group stands behind Vaibz’s reputation for integrity and professionalism. Vaibz Agarwal has never offered Forex or Horse services while in our employment as these are services we do not, and have never offered.

BlackAndy, we are certain that we do not cold call and we do not offer the services you describe. Can you please call us at 1300 930 554? We could discuss this issue further and clear up any confusion in person or on the phone.

As for our “fake” happy customers, all testimonials presented on our website are from clients who we are now proud to call friends. We invite you to read their accounts here https://www.fcfinancial.com.au/about/happy-clients/case-studies/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back