1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Truth about InstaForex and UWCFX from traders

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by RobertForex, Nov 27, 2012.

1. RobertForex

RobertForex Recruit

My friend told this to me! There is such a Russian guy the CEO of the following companies: Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker, Forex Trading, Online Forex, FX Trading, Best Forex Broker, UWCFX, www.uwcbank.com, Money sending services, international debit card, send cash / online money wiring | UWC Financial Services, MT5 - Forex Traders Portal for MetaTrader users, Corsa Coal Corp. - Home, () www.ShowFxworld.com www.showfxasia.com and more, his name is Sergey Mayzus (Forex Trading, Online Forex, FX Trading, Best Forex Broker, UWCFX) United World Capital Pafos Branch in Cyprus is Officially Open | PRLog.
    To make his companies famous he buys forums and organizes companies like ShowFxworld to advertise his companies and hand himself Awards.
    Also he takes away from his way competitors by creating and buying a special forum like MT5 - Forex Traders Portal for MetaTrader users where its employees write SCAM about all other forex companies/competitors so that ensure people to open accounts only in his company. He makes absolutely bad business, and I appeal to the community of traders to help me to inform everyone that he is not an honest businessman and do not open accounts in his company.

: uwcfx, uwcfx.com