Fundamental vs technical analysis - what more important?

What is most important

• Fundamental analysis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technical analysis

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
And what is more important - air or sun?
It's the same here...
These are two integral components of this business...

I think good to have knowledge of both to be honest but usually people pick one from what I gather

Yes, most people adopt just one type of analysis. Beginners like to work with technical analysis, I should say it is the start of a trader he pays attention to technicals, For me both analyses are important. Traders need to learn both types of analysis to cope with the market.

Actually, both is important, but I am weighted on technical analysis because it as a reflection the current market movement, but the fundamental analysis also good if any trader mastered the type analysis.

In my opinion, if you are short term or daily trader, your focus should be on technical analysis. But, if you are playing on a long run, than fundamentals are everything

And what is more important - air or sun?
It's the same here...
These are two integral components of this business...

Oh man.. on one side you're right the both analysis types are needed.. but on the other side everything depends on your strategy.. What about scalping.. > I don't need fundamental analysis there.. Or short term trading as one above said.. there's no need in fundamental in these cases I think.. lol..

Back