Fundamentals Vs Technicals

Fundamentals Vs Technicals! Which do you use to place trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both have their importance, but majority of traders use technical analysis for their trading. As understanding and implementing news trading is way complex than technical trading.

I think so. Both of them (technical and fundamental analysis ) has its own good point if you tried to understand them well, usually you can combine them with using technical analysis when there is no high impact news and using fundamental analysis when there is high impact news. But the implementation won't be as easy as theory. For me, fundamental analysis is more complex and harder to understand than technical analysis. I prefer to say that traders should try to master one of them first (technical or fundamental analysis) and learn another one slowly but sure. So, don't learn both analysis at the same time, it's harder for me.

I think so. Both of them (technical and fundamental analysis ) has its own good point if you tried to understand them well, usually you can combine them with using technical analysis when there is no high impact news and using fundamental analysis when there is high impact news. But the implementation won't be as easy as theory. For me, fundamental analysis is more complex and harder to understand than technical analysis. I prefer to say that traders should try to master one of them first (technical or fundamental analysis) and learn another one slowly but sure. So, don't learn both analysis at the same time, it's harder for me.

If one can be able to master both the form of analysis then certainly they can be great traders. But for me i am not really very good at fundamental analysis and thus stick to technical analysis which helps me in speculating the market direction for short period of time.

If one can be able to master both the form of analysis then certainly they can be great traders. But for me i am not really very good at fundamental analysis and thus stick to technical analysis which helps me in speculating the market direction for short period of time.

It is no matter if you don't have good skill in reading of economic news as part of fundamental analysis , as long you can avoid the market to trade when there are news that bring high impacts, almost of time the technically can not help to earn profit

Yes, same with me too. I am not quite good in fundamental analysis too so I will stick on technical analysis more than fundamental analysis although it doesn't mean that I only learned about technical analysis. I prefer to use technical analysis as my final consideration than fundamental analysis because it's more confident for me when I used technical analysis. But if there is trader who can trade with both technical and fundamental analysis then it will be great.

i would go for techniclas as i belong to the tech world

Use technical wisely as deluded person will draw what he thought it might be the correct line. Technical is just a JUNK SCIENCE, otherwise all university will be running an education courses. Price never move without fundamental backing.

Use technical wisely as deluded person will draw what he thought it might be the correct line. Technical is just a JUNK SCIENCE, otherwise all university will be running an education courses. Price never move without fundamental backing.

I am agree with you , but at least we can identifying the current trend as technically , many ways to read trend using technical anlysis , such as trend line and more indicators . and this is what we need to be friend with the trends

Which indicator(s) do you use often in your trade? Please note that this is necessary so that we all may learn from one another and stop losing money to those greedy brokers.

+pips ever, -pips never.

there are thousands of indicators that millions of traders follow. according to my analysis, kind of indicator or technical depends on the fundamental of the stock like the market capitalistation, PEG ratio, earnings etc. its performance over last few sessions. we should also look over any managerial chnages took place which brought fluctuations. when we are clear of the trend one should start with easy indicators like stochastic, RSI etc. In teahnicals one should also follow the volume traded at that price. most of the investors also follow Fibonacci. it is not that every indicator will show accurate results of the stock, we should look upon the lagged trend wheather the inicator is following the trend or not. we can check that through back testing. thus making a combination of following indicators we should take any decisions. one should also be aware of the patterns forming and behanve accordingly.

both of them, come on! it's obviously, also use many resources for comparison. And, of course, made your own forecast.

Back