Fundamentals Vs Technicals

Fundamentals Vs Technicals! Which do you use to place trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am agree with you , but at least we can identifying the current trend as technically , many ways to read trend using technical anlysis , such as trend line and more indicators . and this is what we need to be friend with the trends

Yes, I do agree that we need some trend line, support/resistance to identify what the actual price that market acceptance. Therefore, both are important in my opinion.

Yes, I do agree that we need some trend line, support/resistance to identify what the actual price that market acceptance. Therefore, both are important in my opinion.

Lines and levels are important. As a patient trader, you should wait for a good signal before entering any level. Don't just assume that price will break or bounce from this level so that you place a trade randomly.

Hii all, I use both fundamental and technical analysis to place my trade because fundamentals are actual characteristics of the economy & Technical analysis looks at the price movement of a security and uses this data to predict its future price movements. Most of the traders place their trades just on the basis of technical indicators. But this depends upon Trader’s objective also. Fundamental analysis takes a relatively long-term approach to analyzing the market compared to technical analysis. While technical analysis can be used on a timeframe of weeks, days or even minutes, fundamental analysis often looks at data over a number of years. In general, technical analysis is used for a trade, whereas fundamental analysis is used to make an investment.

Hii all, I use both fundamental and technical analysis to place my trade because fundamentals are actual characteristics of the economy & Technical analysis looks at the price movement of a security and uses this data to predict its future price movements. Most of the traders place their trades just on the basis of technical indicators. But this depends upon Trader’s objective also. Fundamental analysis takes a relatively long-term approach to analyzing the market compared to technical analysis. While technical analysis can be used on a timeframe of weeks, days or even minutes, fundamental analysis often looks at data over a number of years. In general, technical analysis is used for a trade, whereas fundamental analysis is used to make an investment.

But when the decision has to be made for the fundamental analysis, it needs to be instant as soon as the news is released and the data is out, you need to be speculating the market movement much in advance to the news release which is much faster method of analysis.

I am basically a technical trader but I do look at daily news once a day to check whether there is any high impact news that I need to avoid or to take care of my running trades.

I am basically a technical trader but I do look at daily news once a day to check whether there is any high impact news that I need to avoid or to take care of my running trades.

This is very much essential for all the traders that they need not be biased at one form of trading but to keep in touch with both of the analyzing techniques. We can master one, and if one can master both its great. I like technical trading but do keep myself updated with the latest economic events.

It is possible to learn in demo account so you can take advantages in high impact news too but for trading with real account, it's good idea to avoid it when you don't think that you can make good analysis during news. Or you can try to use trapping news when you want to use technical analysis during news. You can try it on demo account first, so you will know how to make good setting in trapping news. It's good to learn both technical and fundamental analysis so you can take advantages in mostly conditions of market.

Technical trading is easy, you can do it on a chart with different tools with you. But you still needs to keep know how of important news that can make big moved in the market.

Technical trading is easy, you can do it on a chart with different tools with you. But you still needs to keep know how of important news that can make big moved in the market.

I somewhat agree with you but as a trader you need to look at both types of analysis if you want to become a good trader. There are traders who say that news aren't important but I think that its equally important with technical analysis.

Think like a fundamentalist and trade with your technical. Price are driven by fundamental and human, no matter how good is your technical,if there are no fundamental to back up the logic for price to go further, technical worth nothing.

Back