Fundamentals Vs Technicals

Fundamentals Vs Technicals! Which do you use to place trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glo-forex

Recruit
Professionals in Forex Trading basically relly on interpretation of fundamentals or/and technicals to determine the market trend.

In your own best understanding, which is superior to the other?

Kindly take part in this interesting poll.

Wishing you more pips!

IMHO its fundamental's that move markets, but technical indicators/levels can become self-fufilling proficies (particularly fibo's)...

Which indicator(s)?

IMHO its fundamental's that move markets, but technical indicators/levels can become self-fufilling proficies (particularly fibo's)...

Which indicator(s) do you use often in your trade? Please note that this is necessary so that we all may learn from one another and stop losing money to those greedy brokers.

+pips ever, -pips never.

Historical Bitter Rivals?

Interesting how we tend to classify complimentary approaches as rivals.

I once jumped in blind on a short USDJPY on a major news that a major bank was facing a possible downgrade (well that sort of news was once news breaking a couple of years ago lol) Obviously no TA analysis here....

and...more than once I have found myself entering a short based on nothing more than a technical pattern (head and shoulders being a favourite). No fundamentals here...

Both are adversarial to fill a need for what we are humans.

Here is similar rivalry found in the market

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this is a topic in todays trading world,you see price follows all but which actually
determines the trend? "NUMBERS DONT LIE" is a very common statement in the mouth of pros.,basically i believe technicals set up moves and fundermentals act as catalyst.
trade wise.

Well we should not create a conflict between both the trading analyses; it’s just all about the Forex trading and analysis you like or which type of analysis you like according to your trading style or according to market. As the Forex market differs from conventional stock markets, it has different trading analysis patterns. Accepting both the patterns and pertaining to the Forex market will allow you to make a strategy and a style of trading that is preeminent suited to your risk lenience and your monetary goals.

I don't know exactly where more superior between technicals analysis if compare with fundamental analyze , but for personal opinion i've tend to fundamental side , cause in most of times the market drives by high impact news like NFP news , FOMC , bank rate , EDP , PPI , CPI and many others high impact news . But from my observation so many traders are exciting to analyze the market with technically side like draw the trend line , calculate the support and resistance and other ways

I don't know exactly where more superior between technicals analysis if compare with fundamental analyze , but for personal opinion i've tend to fundamental side , cause in most of times the market drives by high impact news like NFP news , FOMC , bank rate , EDP , PPI , CPI and many others high impact news . But from my observation so many traders are exciting to analyze the market with technically side like draw the trend line , calculate the support and resistance and other ways

There is no analysis (between techncial and fundamenutal) which is better for making analysis because both analysis can help traders to find out the best decision in trading. Technical analysis is usually used when there is no high impact news appearing but fundamental analysis is the best to use in high impact news. So, it will be good if you're capable to use both analysis in different time as it needs. Also, technical analysis like making support and resistance point so it can be used to limit maximum loss with setting SL in those area.

I don't know much about professionals but my style is purely technical. Only a few high impact news are the ones that get my attention. Especially 1st week of every month. Rest is totally technical trading for me.

Neither only technical or only fundamental works in trading, you need both. Technical Analysis is a "JUNK SCIENCE", otherwise university have already started an education courses. Please don't get me wrong. I don't mean to say technical analysis is useless, but you need some fundamental to push the price as well. When come to major fundamental, it will just overwrite technical no matter how good your technical analysis are. SNB is a great experience, Citi, Saxo, or even Alpari employed how many technical analyst person, but we can clearly see the outcome.:cool:

Back