Fundamentals Vs Technicals

Fundamentals Vs Technicals! Which do you use to place trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it will be better for you if you can master both of them (technical and fundamental) in making decision. So far, each analysis could be used well in different condition of market so if you can use them then you can trade well in more conditions of market. Fundamental analysis usually will be better for condition when there is high impact news appearing.

No that will be waste of time and an extra burden on new trader trying to learn both of them. Start with only one of them, mostly technical, then after some good practice add up some fundamentally important news that can change the market direction.

No that will be waste of time and an extra burden on new trader trying to learn both of them. Start with only one of them, mostly technical, then after some good practice add up some fundamentally important news that can change the market direction.
Yes, fundamentally an important factor in trading. He is driving the market so traders should pay attention to this. Then execution in the market can use technical.

Yes, fundamentally an important factor in trading. He is driving the market so traders should pay attention to this. Then execution in the market can use technical.

Perfect, that's why both of them are important in trading. Technical are just bunch of mathematical statistics, but they forget Fundamental that play an important roles to drive price.

If you're scalping then you don't need fundamentals at all (only to check when important news are coming to avoid trading during that time).

IF you learn both of them in a time, it is surely wasting time. But it will be better if you can master both of them after you can trade well with one analysis (usually technical analysis first). That's what in my mind because there are some traders who can trade well with technical analysis, but they didn't want to learn fundamental analysis at all and they prefer to learn another pair with technical analysis.

IF you learn both of them in a time, it is surely wasting time. But it will be better if you can master both of them after you can trade well with one analysis (usually technical analysis first). That's what in my mind because there are some traders who can trade well with technical analysis, but they didn't want to learn fundamental analysis at all and they prefer to learn another pair with technical analysis.
Of course bro, you can use technical analysis first. Thus there will be a proud thing and can achieve continuous profit. However, fundamentals remain necessary.

Of course bro, you can use technical analysis first. Thus there will be a proud thing and can achieve continuous profit. However, fundamentals remain necessary.

Well said. Those who said they only need technical and ignore all fundamental and they can trade successfully, that's BS to me. Unless they trade by using "Quantitative" as I do for long term, single sided trading market definitely need support from fundamental.

Well said. Those who said they only need technical and ignore all fundamental and they can trade successfully, that's BS to me. Unless they trade by using "Quantitative" as I do for long term, single sided trading market definitely need support from fundamental.

Yes, both of them (technical and fundamental) can be useful if you can use them in the right time because technical and fundamental analysis has its own advantages and risk so if you can minimize the risk and maximize the advantage then you could gain consistent profit. It will need good money management and risk management.

Yes, both of them (technical and fundamental) can be useful if you can use them in the right time because technical and fundamental analysis has its own advantages and risk so if you can minimize the risk and maximize the advantage then you could gain consistent profit. It will need good money management and risk management.

Very much true it is only the good money and risk management combined together help the traders to achieve their trading target. Thus, one should always make sure that they abide by the rules of trading process.

I favor technical analysis but I do look at news especially the high impact ones. I might pause my trading on days when there is a high news release that day.

Back