Fundamentals Vs Technicals

Fundamentals Vs Technicals! Which do you use to place trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think both the fundamental and technical analysis are important you cant ignore any one of it since a good trader should look at both and take his position accordingly

I think both the fundamental and technical analysis are important you cant ignore any one of it since a good trader should look at both and take his position accordingly

As a professional trader, you need to look at both types of analysis. Most of the traders are technical traders so they look at charts for setup most of the time but they also look at important and high impact news to avoid any miss leading technical signal.

As a professional trader, you need to look at both types of analysis. Most of the traders are technical traders so they look at charts for setup most of the time but they also look at important and high impact news to avoid any miss leading technical signal.

When i started my trades at that point of time i was a newbie trader.

But then slowly i learned my trading and now i can say that i am a Professional trader as i do my trades in the ECN trading accounts :D

I of course prefer Technical than fundamental. to me its simple and easy to read market history and predict future movement of trends just by following Candlesticks, on the other hand, I still don't know how to read market news and how market changes based on news

I of course prefer Technical than fundamental. to me its simple and easy to read market history and predict future movement of trends just by following Candlesticks, on the other hand, I still don't know how to read market news and how market changes based on news
This analysis is actually two intertwined, so that you can learn well. I suggest to focus on one pair only, so that economic news could be followed. Further Technical analysis is also important.

It is near impossible to trade short time horizons with fundamentals only.

The only way it works is if one is strictly doing "news trading," and execution matters here quite a bit.

Even large banks widen spreads during sharp falls and rises.

This is one little nuisance among many in this business.

And then the ECB (or any other central bank in its own equivalent) announces a new round of LTRO and you get caught in massive movement you could've never predicted via technical analysis.

For technical and fundamental must go hand in hand. So you can learn both well.

There are two noteworthy methods for trading. Those are technical analysis and fundamental analysis. A few traders utilize technical analysis as their trading instrument, some are utilizing fundamental analysis for their trading. Also, there are traders who consolidate both technical analysis and fundamental analysis for their trading.

Back