Fundamentals Vs Technicals

Fundamentals Vs Technicals! Which do you use to place trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are two noteworthy methods for trading. Those are technical analysis and fundamental analysis. A few traders utilize technical analysis as their trading instrument, some are utilizing fundamental analysis for their trading. Also, there are traders who consolidate both technical analysis and fundamental analysis for their trading.

Which approach do you prefer for yourself? I, personally, like technical analysis better.

Professional traders rely not only on this but on plenty of news, which goes in a stream. They have to read the news on time, at least the most impostant ones in order to be in trend, as they say.

I prefer technical analysis almost altogether. I do follow the Forex calendar though, as every trader should, in my opinion, so that I would know when there will be major volatility on the market.

To trade in forex with the maximum efficiency, it's important to use all the tools of analysis. So in my opinion it's unwise to prefer one analitical method to the other. It's better to use both.

dianajs, it’s a very good approach to market analysis. I personally don’t understand traders who limit themselves with one kind of analysis, it’s just silly.

I see no point in separating these 2 ideas. Personally, I use technical analysis as well as the fundamental one, and one does not exclude the other.

Professional traders do use different methods as well as indicators in trade. The problem is that not all the trade techniques are always relevant.

I would say if there is a news driving fundamentals, than that is safer bet. However, you may not always have something news to influence the fundamentals. Further, if the market is being by fundamentals at any point of time, it is best to avoid technical for that period.

Back