• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Funded account challenge?

Asking questions about a company

arigoldman

Recruit
Hey everyone, not wanting to spam or suggest anything, I wanted to ask if any of you has taken the so-called Funded Account Challenge some brokers offer?

Is it a scam or it's actually a good deal?

Thanks!

Not a scam but very hard to pass and then keep the account as the rules are very strict. If you can though, the established prop firms like FTMO will pay out but it's not something for the long term in my opinion

I saw this article and figured it could be a good way to try a new strategy?

If i understand correctly, once you deposit and pass the challenge, you get your money back and trade with the broker’s money so there’s absolutely no risk. Anything i’m missing?

Looks quite enticing though I'd imagine there's a few T&Cs that have several requirements to be meet before you withdraw any earnings so tread carefully

Back