• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FundYourFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Missleading information!

I was seeing this ad on youtube, so i asked them some question after visitting their site. Everything is logged as we also spoke front and back on mail. I was asking simple questions bcz they offered 50% split. What i understood was that if you start with a 30k account witch is the highest, you would need to make 10% to get 50% more so next account would be 45k and so on up to 1 million. Minimum withdraws is 10% So even tho you had a million your minimum withdraw would still be 100k. When it comes to spread i asked how much spread is there, he reply 0.6 pips on Brent / Oil Note that. So i asked ok so i i buy 1 lot i only pay 6$? That is correct sir, but for you to buy 1 lot on oil you need to purcase the 30k account as 2k$ = 0.10 so 30k would get a maximum of 1.5 lot. Then i was thrilled bcz if i earn 3k i recive 1.5k and i get 50% more on so acctually im getting 100% untill i reach a million from then on the split would be 50/50 so that was fine for me. Very exciting deal. BUT after i made my payment for 577 pound witch cost me 595 bcz of exstra fees i recived a new mail saying: You can max buy 0.15 lot and you have to place a stop loss within 30 min or you out. i was like that was no part of the plan in the mail you guys told me 1.5 lot on the crudeoil. So i told them its fine you guys did this mistake so if you guys are doupting lets make my max drawdown to 5% instead of 10% This means i could max loose 1500$ But i had paid 700$ from my own pocket anyway so. Then when im getting my loggin details and so on i see there were 6 point spread but 3 points on the chart, so i asked again i see 6 points that means 1 lot would cost me 60$ They reply no its only 6$ so i placed my orders and notice i paid 60$ per lot including 6$ in comission so in total 66$ for 1 lot. Now i told them i want to cancel my subscription and get my money back, then they say we told you it was 6$ comission. Then i show them the emails about 0.6 pip on Brent / the Oil i also asked a 2nd time after seeing the 6 point spread but still 6$. I did make some profits and paid alot of spread as i ordered 2.5 lot in total that cost me 165$ in total. i told them to keep the little i earned as well but give me back my money Missleading information its a lie. I want out!!!! I cant put Scam here as this is very new and they havent reply to me yet but still i havent recived my money yet.

Back