Furion Global Romance SCAM.

One of the women Li Hongjuan hired by this scam broker targeted me on a dating website and convinced me to open an account with FURION GLOBAL . she told me she had insider info and would tell me when and what to trade and when to close the deal . I transferred 40000 dollars over several months and she helped me trade like 10-20 times and every time I profited several thousands dollars.never lost a penny. I had 130000 in my Furion Global account, to make me transfer more she said she would transfer 50000 to my account if I transfer 10000 , I refused . she then stopped texting and said she would not share any more insider info with me , I asked customer service for 10000 withdrawal and realised instantly they were reluctant to help. 5 min after my text to them suddenly the woman texted me and asked me to trade again as there was a Market she said , that trade lasted 2 min and she made me loss 154000. for months I didnt lose a penny and suddenly this happened. The strange thing was I couldnt close the deal , the trading screen suddenly closed and showed my loss . Then she texted dont worry dear I have lost several hundred thousand dollors and showed me her trade results , but offered to transfer 20000 for me BUT I still needed to transfer 4000 to my account , Furion Global is in this scam with Li Hongjun who is btw their VIP
customer . Furion Global has 100's of these woman all over the social media and dating websites . Avoid young beautiful rich woman from Far easy asking you to open account with Furion Global or any other broker . THEY ARE SCAM

Sorry for your loss but what you can do now is to stop sending more money and report these crooks. Now, you'll find out that you are not alone. It's a honey trap that's happening globally. Unfortunately, a lot of the victims end up in this forums way too late. This is a thread about Furion Global Capital You can look up more info there too.

Please report them and as much places as possible. Be as detail too. Tell your bank and local police officials. The amount you lost are huge, someone has to do something about it.

Good luck

Hi everyone,

First post here and it seems that I'm likely in one of these scam traps as well.

I own a high-end sports car so this beautiful Chinese woman reached out to me on Facebook and let me know she has the same vehicle as me. We chatted and just like others, asked if we can move to WhatsApp.

She sends "Good morning" voice chats and photos of high-end dining and vacations plus asks about my day all of the time. I figured from the beginning something was up because it's very rare a woman reaches out to a man to engage in conversation.

Eventually the topic steers to how much she has made in Forex. Then she shows me profits she has made from trading and that her uncle is able to provide insider information. So of course I begin researching and discover this Furion Capital doesn't have a great reputation.

I mention it to her but she tells me that it's likely sore customers or competitors.

Funny thing is unlike others she has had the same Facebook profile for two years. So it's not quite fly-by-night.

I'm going to wait until she wants me to fund an account and instead tell her I'm going to take her advise but using a different broker instead. We'll see what type of reaction I get.

She seems so genuine and believable but the fact that the details are similar to what I've read from others leads me to the conclusion that if it's too good to be true...well you know the rest!

Hi everyone,

First post here and it seems that I'm likely in one of these scam traps as well.

I own a high-end sports car so this beautiful Chinese woman reached out to me on Facebook and let me know she has the same vehicle as me. We chatted and just like others, asked if we can move to WhatsApp.

She sends "Good morning" voice chats and photos of high-end dining and vacations plus asks about my day all of the time. I figured from the beginning something was up because it's very rare a woman reaches out to a man to engage in conversation.

Eventually the topic steers to how much she has made in Forex. Then she shows me profits she has made from trading and that her uncle is able to provide insider information. So of course I begin researching and discover this Furion Capital doesn't have a great reputation.

I mention it to her but she tells me that it's likely sore customers or competitors.

Funny thing is unlike others she has had the same Facebook profile for two years. So it's not quite fly-by-night.

I'm going to wait until she wants me to fund an account and instead tell her I'm going to take her advise but using a different broker instead. We'll see what type of reaction I get.

She seems so genuine and believable but the fact that the details are similar to what I've read from others leads me to the conclusion that if it's too good to be true...well you know the rest!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi everyone,

Many of the pictures, profiles, etc. are recycled for years to make them look believable. Some pics used on Wechat 3 years ago are now used on WhatsApp, Tinder, etc. The story becomes more believable to victims when they can show you a profile has been around for several years.

Many of the pictures, profiles, etc. are recycled for years to make them look believable. Some pics used on Wechat 3 years ago are now used on WhatsApp, Tinder, etc. The story becomes more believable to victims when they can show you a profile has been around for several years.

She kept pressuring the past few days so I told her because of my concern about risk I would love to follow her strategies but will be using a different broker.

The discussion got a little heated as she kept insisting that there's no way we can do her "system" if I use another broker. I explained that we're both using the same MetaTrader platform and the broker I am using actually has more features and is more reputable than Furion.

She showed me she was going to trade today so I asked her to tell me what she was doing and I'll follow along on another account. She refused and stated that this won't work unless it's using the systems she is familiar with.

So we're at an impasse as I'm not about to send any of my funds to Furion and she's not sharing her "secrets" until I have an account with them.

Interesting strategy here for sure...

She kept pressuring the past few days so I told her because of my concern about risk I would love to follow her strategies but will be using a different broker.

The discussion got a little heated as she kept insisting that there's no way we can do her "system" if I use another broker. I explained that we're both using the same MetaTrader platform and the broker I am using actually has more features and is more reputable than Furion.

She showed me she was going to trade today so I asked her to tell me what she was doing and I'll follow along on another account. She refused and stated that this won't work unless it's using the systems she is familiar with.

So we're at an impasse as I'm not about to send any of my funds to Furion and she's not sharing her "secrets" until I have an account with them.

Interesting strategy here for sure...
Yes, she cannot manipulate the charts and graphs and make it look like you lost /won on trades if you don't use her broker. They will make you either win big or lose big but either way your money will never come back to you if you give it to them.

Back