FurionGlobal Scam another honey trap

Cibiest

Recruit
Hello ,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is posting and reporting these scammers. These forums helped me dodge a HUGE bullet. I am from Eastern Europe and I was contacted by a "cute Taiwanese girl" via facebook , as you can guess, she is smart and good looking, has beauty salon, doing foreign exchange and an uncle with inside information.

Long story short 1-2 weeks of everyday chatting and love bombing, ideas of meeting after pandemic etc. "she" brings up the idea of teaching me forex trading on a demo account, at this point I am already suspicious, but its a virtual account right? I had a go, I made 20k USD on my demo account. After couple of days, she brings about making real account and make a deposit since her uncle will have inside information soon. I made an account on this website possible fake https://client.furionglobal.com/mobile#/account/menuI but DID NOT make any deposit. She was kinda pushy bringing the topic couple of times that day. That was enough for me to dig further.

I stumbled upon these forums and other websites. I blocked and reported the number. Next morning her "sister"(I assume the broker) messaged me why I blocked her. I reported and blocked her as well.
I was shocked, I am usually not a naive person but these crooks are playing it really well and can get the best of even open-minded people. The most patient scammers I have ever encountered. I will post a photo of their phone numbers and other evidences and will also report to hong kong police and the other links you guys suggest, so more people can get aware.
The biggest mistake I did was sending a copy of my International ID card while creating the account, even though I deleted the account on MetaTrade 5. Can they use my ID information and what I can do about it?
Thanks again !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210114-123951.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-123951.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 44
Hello ,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is posting and reporting these scammers. These forums helped me dodge a HUGE bullet. I am from Eastern Europe and I was contacted by a "cute Taiwanese girl" via facebook , as you can guess, she is smart and good looking, has beauty salon, doing foreign exchange and an uncle with inside information.

Long story short 1-2 weeks of everyday chatting and love bombing, ideas of meeting after pandemic etc. "she" brings up the idea of teaching me forex trading on a demo account, at this point I am already suspicious, but its a virtual account right? I had a go, I made 20k USD on my demo account. After couple of days, she brings about making real account and make a deposit since her uncle will have inside information soon. I made an account on this website possible fake https://client.furionglobal.com/mobile#/account/menuI but DID NOT make any deposit. She was kinda pushy bringing the topic couple of times that day. That was enough for me to dig further.

I stumbled upon these forums and other websites. I blocked and reported the number. Next morning her "sister"(I assume the broker) messaged me why I blocked her. I reported and blocked her as well.
I was shocked, I am usually not a naive person but these crooks are playing it really well and can get the best of even open-minded people. The most patient scammers I have ever encountered. I will post a photo of their phone numbers and other evidences and will also report to hong kong police and the other links you guys suggest, so more people can get aware.
The biggest mistake I did was sending a copy of my International ID card while creating the account, even though I deleted the account on MetaTrade 5. Can they use my ID information and what I can do about it?
Thanks again !
Thanks for saving your money and letting world's know about the ongoing scam :)

Can you try to contact the wesbiste and send them one email regarding suspicious activity of the girl?

I want to see what reply you will get from the broker.

Thanks for saving your money and letting world's know about the ongoing scam :)

Can you try to contact the wesbiste and send them one email regarding suspicious activity of the girl?

I want to see what reply you will get from the broker.
Sure I will try to do that, the link is not working at the moment for me but I will check later for sure. What you have in mind with that ? Also about the ID card information I gave, should I be worried?

Thanks for sharing. More people have given out more personal info, so you don't have to worry too much about it. They do use people's private info to open bank account or uses your address as their fake companies but if you live in a country where rules are very strict, I doubt they can do anything about it.

Please report them

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html
Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form
Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness
Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8
China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate
Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

Glad you found this forum and did in depth research because a lot of the victims weren't so lucky as you and some even lost their entire savings plus their families' and friends' . So please report and have the authorities that this kind of scams is growing more each day.

Thanks!

Sure I will try to do that, the link is not working at the moment for me but I will check later for sure. What you have in mind with that ? Also about the ID card information I gave, should I be worried?
I am not so sure to tell you about ID card but I`ll suggest you to use at least known brokers next time and before you may go live with them, make sure to research about them properly.

Just in case, i would report the ID to my local police office as "stolen" and go get myself a new one.

Hello a dear friend of mine didn't stop and went further by depositing money into the account. He never saw it back. Hengxin and HexinFx are the brokers involved. So sad to see people playing this way. Report everywhere you can and stay away from this crap.

I just hope they pay what they are scamming in medicines. It's incredible the lack of investigation from hong kong police because there's no phisical address. As they god a hong kong sim card they should fully investigate this matter.

I just hope they pay what they are scamming in medicines. It's incredible the lack of investigation from hong kong police because there's no phisical address. As they god a hong kong sim card they should fully investigate this matter.
In China, it helps if you know anyone with real governmental power to go further and investigate this. They are all coming out from China. I also believe they are scamming Chinese citizens too.

Back