FurionGlobal Scam another honey trap

Hello ,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is posting and reporting these scammers. These forums helped me dodge a HUGE bullet. I am from Eastern Europe and I was contacted by a "cute Taiwanese girl" via facebook , as you can guess, she is smart and good looking, has beauty salon, doing foreign exchange and an uncle with inside information.

Long story short 1-2 weeks of everyday chatting and love bombing, ideas of meeting after pandemic etc. "she" brings up the idea of teaching me forex trading on a demo account, at this point I am already suspicious, but its a virtual account right? I had a go, I made 20k USD on my demo account. After couple of days, she brings about making real account and make a deposit since her uncle will have inside information soon. I made an account on this website possible fake https://client.furionglobal.com/mobile#/account/menuI but DID NOT make any deposit. She was kinda pushy bringing the topic couple of times that day. That was enough for me to dig further.

I stumbled upon these forums and other websites. I blocked and reported the number. Next morning her "sister"(I assume the broker) messaged me why I blocked her. I reported and blocked her as well.
I was shocked, I am usually not a naive person but these crooks are playing it really well and can get the best of even open-minded people. The most patient scammers I have ever encountered. I will post a photo of their phone numbers and other evidences and will also report to hong kong police and the other links you guys suggest, so more people can get aware.
The biggest mistake I did was sending a copy of my International ID card while creating the account, even though I deleted the account on MetaTrade 5. Can they use my ID information and what I can do about it?
Thanks again !
Well done for sharing and putting a stop to the scammers they are really clever at what they do .you done the right thing by blocking her and her sister and letting everybody know how they go about scamming people

Hello ,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is posting and reporting these scammers. These forums helped me dodge a HUGE bullet. I am from Eastern Europe and I was contacted by a "cute Taiwanese girl" via facebook , as you can guess, she is smart and good looking, has beauty salon, doing foreign exchange and an uncle with inside information.

Long story short 1-2 weeks of everyday chatting and love bombing, ideas of meeting after pandemic etc. "she" brings up the idea of teaching me forex trading on a demo account, at this point I am already suspicious, but its a virtual account right? I had a go, I made 20k USD on my demo account. After couple of days, she brings about making real account and make a deposit since her uncle will have inside information soon. I made an account on this website possible fake https://client.furionglobal.com/mobile#/account/menuI but DID NOT make any deposit. She was kinda pushy bringing the topic couple of times that day. That was enough for me to dig further.

I stumbled upon these forums and other websites. I blocked and reported the number. Next morning her "sister"(I assume the broker) messaged me why I blocked her. I reported and blocked her as well.
I was shocked, I am usually not a naive person but these crooks are playing it really well and can get the best of even open-minded people. The most patient scammers I have ever encountered. I will post a photo of their phone numbers and other evidences and will also report to hong kong police and the other links you guys suggest, so more people can get aware.
The biggest mistake I did was sending a copy of my International ID card while creating the account, even though I deleted the account on MetaTrade 5. Can they use my ID information and what I can do about it?
Thanks again !
I've just blocked 2 female scammers who said they were from HK & wanted to start a relationship. They were so amazingly patient to talk & listen to your stories. Their names are Andre Tiu and Kitty Wu from Tinder who know each other. Be careful of these scammers everyone

Attachments

• IMG_1613625572722_1613625647717.jpg
    IMG_1613625572722_1613625647717.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1613625572721_1613625647699.jpg
    IMG_1613625572721_1613625647699.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1613625572665_1613625647638.jpg
    IMG_1613625572665_1613625647638.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20210216-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210216-WA0001.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20210214-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210214-WA0003.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20210214-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20210214-WA0007.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2021-02-18-23-29-48-460_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-18-23-29-48-460_com.instagram.android.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys,
I also want to report the same problem, a girl said she is from Singapore engaged me on East2East app and we talked on Whatsapp for 3 weeks. She seems very sincere because the way she texted are very professional and she used perfect English grammar, hence I trusted that she is a good person. In the end, she teaches me to use this furionglobal website, and I start to have doubt and I found this thread. I am still lucky enough not to lose money, but I did lose my time as well as my feelings for the girl.
The phone number she used is: 323 380 1422 (Whatsapp)

btw, her name in the East2East app is Anny

I am still naive and have too much fantasy :)

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 99298.jpg
    99298.jpg
    886.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 80146.jpg
    80146.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 6097.jpg
    6097.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 9953.jpg
    9953.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi guys,
I also want to report the same problem, a girl said she is from Singapore engaged me on East2East app and we talked on Whatsapp for 3 weeks. She seems very sincere because the way she texted are very professional and she used perfect English grammar, hence I trusted that she is a good person. In the end, she teaches me to use this furionglobal website, and I start to have doubt and I found this thread. I am still lucky enough not to lose money, but I did lose my time as well as my feelings for the girl.

Very glad that you didn't fall into their trap but the pics and numbers are all fake. It's good to warn others though. They might be using these pics to fool others.

Hi guys,

Does she looks like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-140346_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210401-140346_WhatsApp.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 4
I found lots of them in many dating apps. My experience is: to ask what they do first thing first. When I asked this question from the early conversation, many said they did some business and trading at the same time :D, sound familiar? :D

Back