• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FusionForexRobot.com (Jamie)

General discussions of a financial company
FusionForexRobot - works if you're careful

The robot has been upgraded to allow any lotsize, vs the original that had fixed lots for three versions, full lot, mini lot or micro lot.
this EA works like ForexHacked, it opens subsequent trades at higher lot size as the price moves against the trade. It depends (if the trend is moving against you) on a pullback or trend reversal to get out of the drawn down trades.
I blew out a couple demo accounts trying too high of lot sizes to make faster profit, so what I've learned is for account <$10,000, 0.05 lots is as high as you should go. I have it on live "nano" account of $20,000 and lotsize of 0.5. That's about as agressive as it will take.
Example, recent swing down in GBPUSD, it was in 4 long trades, started at 0.3 lots, then 0.6, 0.9 and 1.2 lots. Now its got 3 lots open and the MarginLevel got as low as 400%. Fortunately, we're having a pull back and the Margin Level has come up to 530%. In negative open trades of -$3402.

So, if you use this one, leave a LOT of headroom. Attached is the report summary of its performance so far.

The robot has been upgraded to allow any lotsize, vs the original that had fixed lots for three versions, full lot, mini lot or micro lot.
this EA works like ForexHacked, it opens subsequent trades at higher lot size as the price moves against the trade. It depends (if the trend is moving against you) on a pullback or trend reversal to get out of the drawn down trades.
I blew out a couple demo accounts trying too high of lot sizes to make faster profit, so what I've learned is for account <$10,000, 0.05 lots is as high as you should go. I have it on live "nano" account of $20,000 and lotsize of 0.5. That's about as agressive as it will take.
Example, recent swing down in GBPUSD, it was in 4 long trades, started at 0.3 lots, then 0.6, 0.9 and 1.2 lots. Now its got 3 lots open and the MarginLevel got as low as 400%. Fortunately, we're having a pull back and the Margin Level has come up to 530%. In negative open trades of -$3402.

So, if you use this one, leave a LOT of headroom. Attached is the report summary of its performance so far.
Missed the attachment, I'm having trouble attaching it sorry.
Here is cut/paste details:
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 2 902.05 Floating P/L: -3 492.61 Margin: 4 900.74
Balance: 29 387.09 Equity: 25 894.48 Free Margin: 20 993.74

Details:

Gross Profit: 6 040.66 Gross Loss: 3 138.61 Total Net Profit: 2 902.05
Profit Factor: 1.92 Expected Payoff: 32.98
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 790.00 (2.82%) Relative Drawdown: 2.82% (790.00)

Total Trades: 88 Short Positions (won %): 24 (66.67%) Long Positions (won %): 64 (64.06%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 57 (64.77%) Loss trades (% of total): 31 (35.23%)
Largest profit trade: 536.29 loss trade: -317.19
Average profit trade: 105.98 loss trade: -101.25
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 6 (113.00) consecutive losses ($): 4 (-790.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 691.09 (3) consecutive loss (count): -790.00 (4)
Average consecutive wins: 3 consecutive losses: 2

Back