Future of Bitcoin

Bitcoin's gonna be fine. Even if there is a certain subsidence, its value will rise again. Also, I read somewhere that last year there were too many fraudulent operations with bitcoin, maybe against this background, some kind of recession. Plus, bitcoin wallets are unregulated - convenient on the one hand - no one monitors your funds, on the other hand it's not safe at all...

20k 40k all more likely than zero in my eyes. Need to get the 10k monkey off it's back and turn it into support

I don’t think there’s any way it would go to nothing, way more likely to reach 20k. I wouldn’t like to say when though.

I think that people expecting it to have mooned the day of the halving haven't done any research. I would expect $15-$20k by the end of the year with the December pump and who knows in the next 2-3 years

In fact, bitcoin is constantly experiencing some kind of shock and the price of it drops and goes up. For Bitcoin, that's already the normal condition. In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin is likely to rise very quickly and sharply. But after that, it'll fall as sharply as it used to be with Bitcoin all the time.

The long term growth looks very promising for Bitcoin. It's very hard to predict short to mid term, we could well see a good dip before the next rise. According to a few prediction models I have looked at, we shouldn't see price below $5,500 ever again

Back