• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX Account Managers

Gergrand

Recruit
Hello everybody!

I´m interested about managed accounts and have been looking around for a while.
There are a couple of managers that look serious and I´d apreciate a lot if any of you give an opinion or a testimonial. I think it´s important to be informed each other in this world of scammers and dream sellers. Ok let´s go to the point.

** the first one is a guy that looks like a transparent and reliable one, he publishes a detailed statement at mtrocket stats, and his web page is very informative. He claims that the manager is Swisscapital, he also claims that the returns per year are about 90% last 3 years. I´ve contacted him with some questions and the response has been fast and very kind. I think this guy knows what he is doing. I´m thinking about hiring him. But of course I can be scammed. The name of the trader is Jose Nunez, if anybody knows something about him or Swisscapital please leave a reply. The website is: managedforexsuccess.com

** the second one is ascentfx.com. The website is a normal one, nothing astonishing like others it´s simple but they look like they´re compromised with the capital grouth and preservation. Today I´ve sent an email asking some information that they don´t display in the web like fees and if they use high watermark methodology. I´m looking forward to post about their response.

Please give some information if you know about these guys and if not please visit the web pages and give me your opinion, I´m pretty tired to find thieves everywhere, there has to be some decent and serious traders that manage fx accounts.
Thanks

PS.. There is another one that seems interesting thefxhelpers.com program 2 what do you think about them?

Hello,

did you invest in any of them? I see only two are still working. Could you post any findings?
For managedforexsuccess.com I don't see LPOA, no office address and no license. I sent them email asking about all of this. I'll report my findings.

Hi Gergrand

I see this is your first post in this forum although you are a member since 2011!
I do not have experience about managed Forex accounts but scam is everywhere, test them with a small money and see can you withdraw from them after the first 90% profit!

Back