1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FX Account Managers

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Gergrand, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Gergrand

Gergrand Recruit

Hello everybody!

I´m interested about managed accounts and have been looking around for a while.
    There are a couple of managers that look serious and I´d apreciate a lot if any of you give an opinion or a testimonial. I think it´s important to be informed each other in this world of scammers and dream sellers. Ok let´s go to the point.

** the first one is a guy that looks like a transparent and reliable one, he publishes a detailed statement at mtrocket stats, and his web page is very informative. He claims that the manager is Swisscapital, he also claims that the returns per year are about 90% last 3 years. I´ve contacted him with some questions and the response has been fast and very kind. I think this guy knows what he is doing. I´m thinking about hiring him. But of course I can be scammed. The name of the trader is Jose Nunez, if anybody knows something about him or Swisscapital please leave a reply. The website is: managedforexsuccess.com

** the second one is ascentfx.com. The website is a normal one, nothing astonishing like others it´s simple but they look like they´re compromised with the capital grouth and preservation. Today I´ve sent an email asking some information that they don´t display in the web like fees and if they use high watermark methodology. I´m looking forward to post about their response.

Please give some information if you know about these guys and if not please visit the web pages and give me your opinion, I´m pretty tired to find thieves everywhere, there has to be some decent and serious traders that manage fx accounts.
    Thanks

PS.. There is another one that seems interesting thefxhelpers.com program 2 what do you think about them?

2. oportunis

oportunis Private, 1st Class

Hello,

did you invest in any of them? I see only two are still working. Could you post any findings?
    For managedforexsuccess.com I don't see LPOA, no office address and no license. I sent them email asking about all of this. I'll report my findings.

3. Red Herring

Red Herring Corporal

Hi Gergrand

I see this is your first post in this forum although you are a member since 2011!
    I do not have experience about managed Forex accounts but scam is everywhere, test them with a small money and see can you withdraw from them after the first 90% profit!