• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-Alligator.com

General discussions of a financial company
It's not 100% but it is probably the same vendor as SiriusProSystems.com. Page http://fxprosystems.com/ does not work anymore, so you can try here to lay their requirements.

The same IP Server and many other data.

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam
Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

Ip Address: 91.207.44.7
Hosting Service: "First Ukrainian Internet Registrar LLC"
Hosting City:
Hosting Region:
Hosting Postal:
Hosting Country: Ukraine
Domain Created: 12 Feb 2013 23:28:06:350 UTC
Domain Expires: 12 Feb 2014 23:28:03:000 UTC
Domain Life: 0
Est Value: 749.86
Ping: 1273
Speed: Average
Network Name: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
Network Country: Netherlands

5 Other WebSites On This Server
successea.org
denisbelov.com
fxprosystems.com
vetsintez.com.ua
fx-alligator.com

Well why would Alex do that? That's disappointing that his site/support is closed. There are similarities but let Alex/Fx-alligator clarify.

I checked the server that Fx-Alligator is on. There are 525 other sites on it currently. The domain registrations give different information. This looks like a simple case of 2 completely independent forex trading sites that use the same hosting company ending up on the same server.

I checked the server that Fx-Alligator is on. There are 525 other sites on it currently. The domain registrations give different information. This looks like a simple case of 2 completely independent forex trading sites that use the same hosting company ending up on the same server.

Probability is high. The strategy is the same (martingale) only used a different currency pair. Uses the same company LIQPAY and backtest result is only picture (no full result) exactly as it was in SiriusProSystems.com

24830648 2013.07.08 01:49 sell 0.65 audusd 0.90469 0.00000 0.91369 2013.07.10 04:00 0.91369 -6.50 0.00 -11.57 -457.99 -90
25080749 2013.07.09 21:52 sell 1.30 audusd 0.91934 0.00000 0.91369 2013.07.10 04:00 0.91369 -13.00 0.00 -11.39 575.04 57

I only registered my product.
I won first place on Forex Peace Army.
My pleasure was not long.
I was attacked at once by Mr Jarora.
It shocked me. I want to notify all and Mr Jarora that -
Ip Address: 91.207.44.7 not my address, is the hosting address - 91.207.44.7/h12.prohosting.com.ua IP Address WHOIS | DomainTools.com
Hosting Service: 'First Ukrainian Internet Registrar LLC' is a popular hosting in Russia and Eastern Europe. I Live in the Russian Federation, a site registered in Ukraine (These are neighbors).
Please, don't write nonsense of Mr Jarora.
I have no relation to other sites as denisbelov.com-fxprosystems.com-vetsintez.com.ua- siriusprosystems.com and the rest which you provided.
I don't think that the account of siriusprosystems was open on my name. Name which the administration of FPA can see through the password of investor. If I live in Eastern Europe, it doesn't mean that all sites from Eastern Europe belong to me.
In the Russian Federation and Ukraine there live about 200 million people.
I think that from 200 million not only I engaged in FOREX.
If to consider that Russia and Ukraine world leaders on deliveries of program providing
I don't use the forbidden Strategy of trade.
If my EA uses Martingale, it doesn't mean that I use someone strategy.
In trade strategy, in rare instances to be used Martingale
(Restrictions - no more than 3 amount of open positions that could be open at the same time) restrictions on arrangements.
Each strategy of trade is to individual decisions of each trader.
If not to be pleasant to you my strategy, it doesn't mean that it is necessary to offend me or to accuse of something.
My EA works only at AUDUSD now.
I have no relation to other EA.
ON your logic if I registered the site on - www.prohosting.com.ua, means all sites which are registered here, belong to me.
Mr Jarora - offended me then subscribed as - by www.bestforexea.eu on myfxbooks
People who will come here, will see a bad response about my product. Then will go to buy EA on its site. I started studying a situation.
This reception many times does Mr Jarora, it offends others EA and gives the reference to the him site.
bestforexea.eu - Website Location: Czech Republic
But I didn't see that NOW it would expose EA which advertizes on Forex Peace Army.
Forex Peace Army gives the chance to estimate and discuss EA.
These are honest responses about EA - Mr Jarora
Happy Forex | HappyForex.sk reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
You can see a counterfeit response with Czech Republic, from there Mr Jarora does the roguish actions.
Good responses with Slovakia which entered into 1 state with Czech Republic.
Speaks about falseness. It's not 100% but it is probably that Mr Jarora and www.bestforexea.eu - SCAM!

nestv your writing style you revealed. I've been waiting for this :cool:

Some queries

Hi,

It seems like a nice EA, I have few queries though-

- Are the stops and close manually managed by you. I can see one position stopped out with 90 pips, there was no Martingle there. Does the EA decided by itself not to open a new position?

- What risk settings you are running this, is this same you prescribed to the users?

- Is there any other payment mode except Liqpay?

Thanks,

Probability is high. The strategy is the same (martingale) only used a different currency pair. Uses the same company LIQPAY and backtest result is only picture (no full result) exactly as it was in SiriusProSystems.com

That increases the probability a little bit. Many systems are martingales. Many companies show a pleasing backtest. Many companies use LiqPay, especially Russian and Ukranian companies - check the language options on LiqPay.com.

Also, there are certain similarities in writing styles for those with Russian or Ukrainian as their first language. Check out how Sive writes and you'll see some overlaps. I'm reasonably sure Sive doesn't sell EAs as a hobby.

Even if Fx-Alligator is somehow related to Sirius Pro Systems, I don't care about backtests. I'm much more interested in observing the forward tests. I'm not sure that Fx-Alligator is a full martingale. I see some trades doubling, but only once so far. I don't see any 4x or 8x volume trades at this point.

I also see that Fx-Alligator doesn't use a hard stop. Sirius Pro Systems did use hard stop losses.

Hi,

It seems like a nice EA, I have few queries though-

- Are the stops and close manually managed by you. I can see one position stopped out with 90 pips, there was no Martingle there. Does the EA decided by itself not to open a new position?

- What risk settings you are running this, is this same you prescribed to the users?

- Is there any other payment mode except Liqpay?

Thanks,

I had a look at the trades and the 90 pip stop isn't really a 90 pip stop as the price dropped 172 pips from original entry and was closed out when it came back up to -90 pips.

Back