FX Bitcoin Investment. Has anyone heard of this company?

Now tell me more details, how you got scammed?
I was contacted via Messenger by Mr. Bruce Yeung who asked me about my availability to invest in Bitcoins in a legal and highly profitable way. After asking him a few questions about the legitimacy of the business and how it worked, he convinced me to register for an App that is a virtual currency wallet. After that he signed me up for the company website (www.Bitcoininvestment.com) where I could see my investment growing. He started by asking me $ 300, and after that, for another deposit leading to a total of $ 2000. When the investment reached its promised profit ($ 15700) he asked me for more money claiming it was a fee and that only after paying that fee I could get my money out. When I realized that I had fallen into a scam I confronted him with that but he continues to ask me for more money so that he can return my money back. He keeps insisting that it is the company's rules (FXBitcoin Investment). Whenever I ask for more concrete information about him or the company he does not answer. And when I ask for my money back he says he only returns it after I pay another fee.

I was contacted via Messenger by Mr. Bruce Yeung who asked me about my availability to invest in Bitcoins in a legal and highly profitable way. After asking him a few questions about the legitimacy of the business and how it worked, he convinced me to register for an App that is a virtual currency wallet. After that he signed me up for the company website (www.Bitcoininvestment.com) where I could see my investment growing. He started by asking me $ 300, and after that, for another deposit leading to a total of $ 2000. When the investment reached its promised profit ($ 15700) he asked me for more money claiming it was a fee and that only after paying that fee I could get my money out. When I realized that I had fallen into a scam I confronted him with that but he continues to ask me for more money so that he can return my money back. He keeps insisting that it is the company's rules (FXBitcoin Investment). Whenever I ask for more concrete information about him or the company he does not answer. And when I ask for my money back he says he only returns it after I pay another fee.
Can we have a website address, please?

The website is fxbitcoininvestment.com
I saw your review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18181/fxbitcoininvestment-managed-forex already. Now go ahead and follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not
OP Screen shot.jpg

me too. I was scammed by this scam**** Bruce Yeung. I lost over 10K to this guy who was kept on asking for money.

me too. I was scammed by this scam**** Bruce Yeung. I lost over 10K to this guy who was kept on asking for money.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back