• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching FX broker for someone who lives in Brazil

Help me find a company
Hi all!

New here and new in the forex world. I live in Brazil and would like someone to help me find a good broker to start. Any brazilians out there? Peace
Welcome to fpa SlayerJonPetris, As you are new I suggest you to follow my below suggestions.

Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Thank’s a lot! Have a great one you too!

FPA Forums Team Note: More resources on finding a good broker are here...

Best Forex Broker

Hello and Welcome is a non-commercial folder. We're movin the thead to Forex Company Comparisons.

Any other suggestions? I have lots of Brazilian friends and will be heading over there next year. Always good to chat forex and have some discussion points

It relates to risk tolerance of investors. So in high risk times like an economic crash or the recent covid outbreak investors might choose to move investments into less volatile instruments such as bonds and cash. As the situation improves we might see a return to risk on where investors delve more into the stock market, high yield bonds, commodities, or even the crypto market. Within forex risk off tends to lead to safehaven currencies like the USD, CHF and JPY being bullish and during risk off we might see them become more bearish as money moves into other currencies.

Back