FX CRYPTO MINE IS A SCAM

khuzwayomr

Recruit
FX CRYOTO MINE was firsyvintrodiced to me by a man called Hossein Zahrat contact number +1(254)744-9343,he offered to help me start investing to his company,his story was,believable cause he introduced me to someone who invested with him and was gonna help me by depositing funds on my behalf since I did not have fumds.I put 100$,his lowestcplan was 300$,so the balance was paid by this individual ,the plan was I was ginna pay once Irwcieve my profits in two days time.The account haf an earnings of 3676$ after this two days that where thimgs started ,At first I,asked him what do I need to pay when withdrawing my earnings ,he said the only fee Icwill be liable for was his company commision of 20%,payable after profit is recieved and I felt thatvwas fair.The problem things changed when I requested withdrawal since Ivhad to do it via their admin,who told me about this commision being needed before withdrawal ,becquse many clientscwere not sending commision after getting paid,well ai cleared that payment of 750$ and waited patiemtly fotlr my profit.To my surprise was told my earnings have doubled and they did not expect that ,so had to do a deposit of 200$, to keep account active as withdrawal time haf passed without withdrawing.It took me more than 4 days to raise funds now,,ecentualy I paid them the 200$+requsted still they ciuld not pay me citing technicality issuues with their system,which now required a top up card of some sort at 200$ a pop as well,now was worried but he assured me that all these fees will be added toas my bonus over and above earnings.Fast forward after paying all these I still coud not withdraw since admin had to approve it,then admin said the payment is almost done except that there is no authorisation private,key which comes a a hefty price of 920$, to enable me to withdraw ,by tjen they said my bonus was more than 7709$+3676$+3386$+535$,all these made up by some of the fees,Icwas being charged.Bit admin said the company CEO is the one who can authorise the private key purchasedwith my 920$.So by the third day was told my account has been deactivated ,need to re acctivate it by paying 680$,after payingthis amount thwy say now they quotedcan incorrect amount.The registered figure should be 980$ to ebable account activation,so tjat I can withdraw my fumds which had amssed to about 15411$+ 980$,they needed from me.Collegues I need your helo how can I warn others not to invest with this scam,and also if I can rwcover my funds without being scammed.Will appreciate positive commwnts and advise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200920-201519.jpg
    Screenshot_20200920-201519.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200919-082756.jpg
    Screenshot_20200919-082756.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200913-224405.jpg
    Screenshot_20200913-224405.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 12
FX CRYOTO MINE was firsyvintrodiced to me by a man called Hossein Zahrat contact number +1(254)744-9343,he offered to help me start investing to his company,his story was,believable cause he introduced me to someone who invested with him and was gonna help me by depositing funds on my behalf since I did not have fumds.I put 100$,his lowestcplan was 300$,so the balance was paid by this individual ,the plan was I was ginna pay once Irwcieve my profits in two days time.The account haf an earnings of 3676$ after this two days that where thimgs started ,At first I,asked him what do I need to pay when withdrawing my earnings ,he said the only fee Icwill be liable for was his company commision of 20%,payable after profit is recieved and I felt thatvwas fair.The problem things changed when I requested withdrawal since Ivhad to do it via their admin,who told me about this commision being needed before withdrawal ,becquse many clientscwere not sending commision after getting paid,well ai cleared that payment of 750$ and waited patiemtly fotlr my profit.To my surprise was told my earnings have doubled and they did not expect that ,so had to do a deposit of 200$, to keep account active as withdrawal time haf passed without withdrawing.It took me more than 4 days to raise funds now,,ecentualy I paid them the 200$+requsted still they ciuld not pay me citing technicality issuues with their system,which now required a top up card of some sort at 200$ a pop as well,now was worried but he assured me that all these fees will be added toas my bonus over and above earnings.Fast forward after paying all these I still coud not withdraw since admin had to approve it,then admin said the payment is almost done except that there is no authorisation private,key which comes a a hefty price of 920$, to enable me to withdraw ,by tjen they said my bonus was more than 7709$+3676$+3386$+535$,all these made up by some of the fees,Icwas being charged.Bit admin said the company CEO is the one who can authorise the private key purchasedwith my 920$.So by the third day was told my account has been deactivated ,need to re acctivate it by paying 680$,after payingthis amount thwy say now they quotedcan incorrect amount.The registered figure should be 980$ to ebable account activation,so tjat I can withdraw my fumds which had amssed to about 15411$+ 980$,they needed from me.Collegues I need your helo how can I warn others not to invest with this scam,and also if I can rwcover my funds without being scammed.Will appreciate positive commwnts and advise
Can we have a website address, please?

fxcryptomine.com
Email:admin@app.fxcryptomine.com
Contact number;+1(251)314 4389

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18149/fxcryptomine.com

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

How can someone still believe in such scams? I'm sorry for you, but that money is already gone and you'll probably never see anything of it again. Only the police can find out about the background info of such social media accounts. So, all you could do now is to go to your police with all the info about this scam. But the chance of getting something back will still go near zero. Good luck!

And for the future:
Everything that says something about "Forex" and "crypto mining" in the same sentence on a social media account (here it's even just one word) is a scam. Everyone who wants you to send more money before you can make a withdrawal is a scammer. Everyone who's claiming to be a successful and rich person on the internet (and most probably only on social media pages), but wants you to invest into them, is a scam.
There's no make money fast scheme out there. No one can make you rich very fast. Most professionals can make let's say 1-10% per month in profits, like 12-120% per year. Everyone who claims he/she can make you the same per week is a scammer. If they could really do such things they would not beg for money through the internet. It's simple as that.

Back