• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fx-EMIT.com (CloveriX-EA, Fx-Mafix)

General discussions of a financial company
Whoooaaa calm down

I've been going through this thread and I have to say its getting a bit hysterical. This bot is NOT a scam but IMHO it is also not very good. Its wins about 75% of its trades but whipsaws like mad, and I've ran it on an ECN VPS it didn't change anything.

Think about risk, it only trades EURGBP & EURCHF if you already have FAP Turbo, or Megadroid Pro (Accu Scalper / Scalpa) or any one of the other million scalpers that trade these pairs....then you don't need it. It runs with sky high default risk at 25% which is where the profitability appears from, once you dial down the risk you dial down the profits.

It is profitable but in my experience but not at all like the results shown on FPA.

Sent support a question about the return policy but have not heard back so far...

CloveriX on FinFx ECN

CloveriX works exellent on FinFx ECN account. I have been demo testing it for 1 1/2 month and results are amazing
Attached Account Statement ...please only look at the EURGBP and EURCHF trades that comes from CloveriX (EURUSD trades are from other EA)

One week ago I opened live ECN account at FinFX and it looks like results are same as on Demo, but too early to say....

to be continued....

Attachments

• Statement_ 38299 - Hans Test Demo.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
CloveriX works exellent on FinFx ECN account. I have been demo testing it for 1 1/2 month and results are amazing
Attached Account Statement ...please only look at the EURGBP and EURCHF trades that comes from CloveriX (EURUSD trades are from other EA)

One week ago I opened live ECN account at FinFX and it looks like results are same as on Demo, but too early to say....

to be continued....

Which version of CloveriX You have. How it goes now on Youe live FinFX account. I. Maybe You could share Your CloveriX settings, with what You had good results.

Hi !

I just got IrisFX for my MT4, i have 200 in my live account

However EA gives a error of "NO MONEY"

anyone pls advise ?? o_O

Back