• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FX Enablers | Telegram ALERT | send copied signals from other channels

I am having an issue with a company

IncognitoFX

Recruit
Today I would like to introduce you to another Telegram scam channel:

FX Enablers
FxEnablers (VIP)
FxEnablers (Gold VIP)
FxEnablers Crypto VIP

Admin @FxEnablersadmin

Those Telegram channels send copied signals from other channels. The operators of the original signal channels are informed.

Evidence:

1611593980139.png

1611594035252.png

1611594235069.png

Everything just stolen! Compare the signals of the channels simply. This happens all the time in his channels.

VIP membership costs $100 per month!
Lifetime $500-1000 is required.
1611594640587.png

Crypto channel costs $150 for one year membership

Do not pay! The admin is a scammer and not a trader at all.

Attachments

• 1611593899367.png
    1611593899367.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 69
Today I would like to introduce you to another Telegram scam channel:

FX Enablers
FxEnablers (VIP)
FxEnablers (Gold VIP)
FxEnablers Crypto VIP

Admin @FxEnablersadmin

Those Telegram channels send copied signals from other channels. The operators of the original signal channels are informed.

Evidence:

View attachment 61439

View attachment 61440

View attachment 61441

Everything just stolen! Compare the signals of the channels simply. This happens all the time in his channels.

VIP membership costs $100 per month!
Lifetime $500-1000 is required.
View attachment 61442
Crypto channel costs $150 for one year membership

Do not pay! The admin is a scammer and not a trader at all.
Don`t forget to report them, here is the tutorial Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims.

I would like to add my review here on the comments as well. I joined the VIP since the free signals were actually profitable to me but they had no SL and TP was small so it were just scalps. After joining the vip i noticed the same thing you posted that he steals from those free channels and who knows if from more as well. I took some signals and made about 70$ profit on my first week but the very next week on 80$ loss and now another 80$ loss with a blown account. Even after following the risk management I was in loss after all. So the thing is with these signals is that some of them dont even hit TP and he will post something lime +20 pips profit done! And thats it then it will hit sl but he nevet posts anything about SL so he basically says +10pips done and thats done no TP and doesnt post it. He will spam lot of signals within 1 min and day later forget most of them and post TP only to those that reached TP and forget about those that reached SL. SL is insanely high (i use 0.01 lot) and TP is just small and most of the time you will get something like 1-5$ profit against 20-40$ loss. He claims its the signals are 90% win rate but infact are 50% and high RR so eventually you will be in loss no matter what. This is my review for the one month I was there. I highly don't recommend the VIP channel. Don't believe everything you see <- this is why most of us have trust issues

I would like to add my review here on the comments as well. I joined the VIP since the free signals were actually profitable to me but they had no SL and TP was small so it were just scalps. After joining the vip i noticed the same thing you posted that he steals from those free channels and who knows if from more as well. I took some signals and made about 70$ profit on my first week but the very next week on 80$ loss and now another 80$ loss with a blown account. Even after following the risk management I was in loss after all. So the thing is with these signals is that some of them dont even hit TP and he will post something lime +20 pips profit done! And thats it then it will hit sl but he nevet posts anything about SL so he basically says +10pips done and thats done no TP and doesnt post it. He will spam lot of signals within 1 min and day later forget most of them and post TP only to those that reached TP and forget about those that reached SL. SL is insanely high (i use 0.01 lot) and TP is just small and most of the time you will get something like 1-5$ profit against 20-40$ loss. He claims its the signals are 90% win rate but infact are 50% and high RR so eventually you will be in loss no matter what. This is my review for the one month I was there. I highly don't recommend the VIP channel. Don't believe everything you see <- this is why most of us have trust issues
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I have a similar experience. A channel in telegram After a lot of advertising on their telegram channel for Forex trade. First, I deposited some Tether as an
investment plan for trade instead me. After a month, they announced that your profit is $ 15,420 and you have to pay 10% as a commission and fees to withdrawal the money. I deposited another 1500$ in three steps. After that, they blocked me and took me out of their three channels.
their telegram channel 's name:
1. Vantage FX Signals (Free)
2. Exness Broker Signals
3. Vip Lifetime Paid Signals (Vip)
and their admins name : Harryfx and Fred jackson
and forex admin . all of their Forex signals is fake and demo signals and thier investment Forex plans is SCAM. my telegram ID is REMOVED and my phone number is REMOVED for any questions.

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your contact information will result in dozens of recovery room scammers trying to help themselves to your money.

Back