• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fx genius robot - what about it?

nuspy

Recruit
Hi everyone!
I found this site today and it looks very useful.
I'm looking after this product: fx genius robot. It's home page is here: http://www.fxgeniusrobot.com

What about it? It give the possibility to log in the read only account to look at statistics. On different brokers too. Anyhow is too good to be true!
The code owner ask 2000$ for it: too few for such a EA and too much to risk..
so I'm asking to you if:
1) is it possible to modify this kind of test? May be they have different graph/real time results and so on..
2)you know anything about it?

Before posting I looked in this site about it and didn' t find anything.

Thank you very much,
Andrea

Don't believe it. It works good on demo ,but not good on real account.

Hi everyone!
I found this site today and it looks very useful.
I'm looking after this product: fx genius robot. It's home page is here: http://www.fxgeniusrobot.com

What about it? It give the possibility to log in the read only account to look at statistics. On different brokers too. Anyhow is too good to be true!
The code owner ask 2000$ for it: too few for such a EA and too much to risk..
so I'm asking to you if:
1) is it possible to modify this kind of test? May be they have different graph/real time results and so on..
2)you know anything about it?

Before posting I looked in this site about it and didn' t find anything.

Thank you very much,
Andrea

Don't believe it. It works good on demo ,but not good on real account because the brokers don't allow scalping.

fx genius robot scam

I perosnally bought that robot ,does n work in real ac ,save your money stay away ,also stay away from 2pips broker you will loose your money there also 15 to 30 pips spread as soon as you will take the first trade in live acc with 1 full lot minimum don t be fool

irobot

Do you find that these tow robot are like the same one ...? fxirobot.com

If so the guy show it working on real acount too i have personly watched it for about 1 week and look to work good the single thing I am scared is that it cost 2000 $ and if he donsen't give you the real ea ... well won't work for sure but if not by me sence it sould be good ...

FXGenius Robert

I have tested this sw in few of the systems first of all its very hard to find the combination of faster and slower broker. but I need to check it works better on dummy but for some reason if u put it on live first of all it maintains the same balance and then the success rate suddenly start going down. the losses are more then the profits and same second if u view the demo a/c it just makes and makes money.

has any one tried it let me know what can i do to make something rather than losing. cuz one of u said they have tried it on live and its definitely working.

please get back to me anyone who have used it on zarartariq@aol.com

Do you find that these tow robot are like the same one ...? fxirobot.com

If so the guy show it working on real acount too i have personly watched it for about 1 week and look to work good the single thing I am scared is that it cost 2000 $ and if he donsen't give you the real ea ... well won't work for sure but if not by me sence it sould be good ...

the guy who have showed on his a/c again that's demo not real cuz it just doesn't work on real a/c. if any one claims that they have used it on real and made money. they are more than welcome to send me their live statements. thanks

i robot

Okay I have tried on demo account and I can sicerly tell you that the ea works ... BUT the probleme is that it open and close trade in less than seconds ... and NO broker will let you go whit the profit the most current thing I've heard about this ea is not that he dosent make profit even on a rela account it works the probleme is for withdrowaing the money. So the only way this ea will work is whit a ecn broker and I can't find this version no where some people say that the autor anounnce it but the version he sell still not the ecn ...

If somone has the hand on this copy I would be realy thankful and I offer my help to give the best master ans slave broker match.

FXGenius Configuration

I have tried FXGenius more than 100 times with different configurations on demo accounts. Some of them work, but once switching to real it trades only loosers. If you have a configuraiton that works well on real accounts, I would very much appreciate the info.
Thanks

FXGenius

Okay I have tried on demo account and I can sicerly tell you that the ea works ... BUT the probleme is that it open and close trade in less than seconds ... and NO broker will let you go whit the profit the most current thing I've heard about this ea is not that he dosent make profit even on a rela account it works the probleme is for withdrowaing the money. So the only way this ea will work is whit a ecn broker and I can't find this version no where some people say that the autor anounnce it but the version he sell still not the ecn ...

If somone has the hand on this copy I would be realy thankful and I offer my help to give the best master ans slave broker match.

Hello andy93. If you don't want to post you configuration on the forum, could you send it to me ? onacsotemaij@live.com (Dear Adinistrator: I am including my email because I have been struggling for more than two months with this robot without success. If for some reason posting an email is not allowed, could you please arrange the info exchange?)

Back