FX genuine trade 24 problem

Cggonzales

Recruit
Hi im charmaine gonzales from the Philippines I was scammed by this Jason Fung from Austin Texas his nos.are +1 (347) 786-8841 and +1 (323) 336-6034 and +1 (828) 242-5033 He is working as a Professional Binary Trader for Fx genuine Trade24 Trading Company and he told me he is connected with the Bank of America located at 14California Blvd. United States with email add Bank.america.70@bk.ru
i want to file a complain with this Jason Fung help me pls.

Hi im charmaine gonzales from the Philippines I was scammed by this Jason Fung from Austin Texas his nos.are +1 (347) 786-8841 and +1 (323) 336-6034 and +1 (828) 242-5033 He is working as a Professional Binary Trader for Fx genuine Trade24 Trading Company and he told me he is connected with the Bank of America located at 14California Blvd. United States with email add Bank.america.70@bk.ru
i want to file a complain with this Jason Fung help me pls.
Sorry to hear about your loss and if they are asking you to pay administration fees, withdraw fees, taxes, etc. don't give them any money as this is part of the scam to get more money from you. Given this individual is in the US, there are many reports you should file shown below. Please make sure to include clear documentation in each of your reports.

1) Take screen shots of all your communication, trading accounts, statements, the website you used, etc. If you get blocked or they take the website down you will lose access to the history of your communication and trades.

2) File a complaint with the US CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission). All brokers that trade on US markets must have an NFA registration and be regulated by the CFTC.

3) File a complaint with the Texas Attorney Generals Office.

4) File a report with the US FBI and the US Department of Justice.

Back