FX High Summit withdrawl problems

currencycowboy

Recruit
I along with several other traders have found it impossible to contact Richard Germain from FX High Summit and Revere Capital Management Trader, to process any withdrawls since late November. There have been no responses from any e-mails, faxes or phone calls in the last 4 weeks. All accounts are still tradeable, show balances and generate daily reports showing closed trades and balances. Yet when you attempt to withdrawal there are now no numbers that go thru.

Last edited:
I have already contacted the FCC, RCMP or Royal Candian Mounted Police, FBI, CFTC, NFA even though Revere and FXhighsummit are not members of the NFA. I have contacted the bank that the funds were wired to when the account was opened. They are now looking into things. Richard Germain lives in Quebec Canada and the money was wired to the Bank of Montreal. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I personally know of at least six different people that have not been able to contact Richard Germain with FXhighsummit and or Revere Capital Management to take care of any withdrawals. Richard does how ever answer emails when you send a new person to inquire about depositing funds. The six people including myself have in excess of $175,000.00 in our accounts and we are getting no where when it comes to getting our funds.
Waiting for some help from FPA
Leonard Lewis

Make sure that each and every person complains to each and every possible regulator and law enforcement authority. Add IC3.gov to your list of places to leave complaints.

Telling a regulator "I know 6 other victims" is good. Having the regulator get 6 more complaints is a lot better. Sometimes, they seem to act based on the quantity of complaints.

Keep this thread up to date. That will keep it higher in the search engines and improve your chances of finding others who share the same problem.

FXhighsummit update

I have now filed a complaint with IC3.gov
The accounts are still trade-able we are still getting our daily statements, yet no body from fxhighsummit will respond to any form of contact. Richard Germain did contact a person I had send him an email and say they wanted to fund an account and Richard responded back by saying I am not excepting new clients at the moment.

Last edited:
Pharaoh and Currency Cowboy,

I am a Massachusetts attorney who is looking into possible claims against retail forex operators. I would like to discuss with you further what you have posted. Please contact me at forexcounsel@gmail.com. Thank you.

fxhigh summit withdrawal problem

I also have an active account with fxhigh summit. I have sent the required withdrawal form with no response. I have about $21,000 in my account.

Contact me, I can help in this matter.

I have some information in regards to FX high Summit and its affliates. I hessitate to write any details on a public forum, but am completely open to discussing things over the phone/email/private message feature.

Assuming that I am not prohibited from receiving private messages as a newly registered memeber, please send me a PM and I can give you a call - or correspond via PM's. Whichever. Or respond to this thread with an email address listed and I will subscibe to this thread and send you my contact info.

Again, I hate to sound vague about my knowledge in this matter, its just a matter of privacy. I promise i can help.

*edit, just noticed there is no private message function on this forum. Please post a reply with your email address. I willl not respond to any "newly" placed posts from members who have not already posted a complaint in this thread. Why? Cause these guys are a lot sneakier and dirtier than you already suspect and i dont want to fall into any traps by entering into communication with them...

Last edited:
Back