FX High Summit withdrawl problems

Give me a call CurrencyCowboy 702-658-8224 or email me at CurrencyCowboy@hotmail.com

I have some information in regards to FX high Summit and its affliates. I hessitate to write any details on a public forum, but am completely open to discussing things over the phone/email/private message feature.

Assuming that I am not prohibited from receiving private messages as a newly registered memeber, please send me a PM and I can give you a call - or correspond via PM's. Whichever. Or respond to this thread with an email address listed and I will subscibe to this thread and send you my contact info.

Again, I hate to sound vague about my knowledge in this matter, its just a matter of privacy. I promise i can help.

*edit, just noticed there is no private message function on this forum. Please post a reply with your email address. I willl not respond to any "newly" placed posts from members who have not already posted a complaint in this thread. Why? Cause these guys are a lot sneakier and dirtier than you already suspect and i dont want to fall into any traps by entering into communication with them...

Please give me a call if you can help with the FXhighsummit issue. I have posted several complaints and have gotten no where. Here is my home office number 702-658-8224 or email me at currencycowboy@hotmail.com My first name is Leonard.

Last edited:
I have some information in regards to FX high Summit and its affliates. I hessitate to write any details on a public forum, but am completely open to discussing things over the phone/email/private message feature.

Assuming that I am not prohibited from receiving private messages as a newly registered memeber, please send me a PM and I can give you a call - or correspond via PM's. Whichever. Or respond to this thread with an email address listed and I will subscibe to this thread and send you my contact info.

Again, I hate to sound vague about my knowledge in this matter, its just a matter of privacy. I promise i can help.

*edit, just noticed there is no private message function on this forum. Please post a reply with your email address. I willl not respond to any "newly" placed posts from members who have not already posted a complaint in this thread. Why? Cause these guys are a lot sneakier and dirtier than you already suspect and i dont want to fall into any traps by entering into communication with them...

Not sure if my other info went thru. If you can help with the FXhighsummit issue please contact me at my home office 702-658-8224 or email me at CurrencyCowboy@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Ihave two accounta with FX High summit ( one is IRa). I am in process of filing a complaint to recomended IC3.gov website. Any help will be greatly appriciated, my email is zzimage5zz@yahoo.com

Ihave two accounta with FX High summit ( one is IRa). I am in process of filing a complaint to recomended IC3.gov website. Any help will be greatly appriciated, my email is zzimage5zz@yahoo.com

I hessitate to email you as I have to way of verifying that you are not an affiliate of FX High Summit attempting to "catch a snitch".

I did, however, talk to CurrencyCowboy, and gave him the info i have.

Bottom line, if you wish to file a complaint, the best people to contact is the Chicago office of the CFTC - there are several, im sure, open complaints, in addition to an open investigation that has been in progress. the number to call is 312-596-0700, and tell them you have information in regards to an open investigation of forex fraud.

Back