• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-Inter.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all looking for fx-inter.com.I'd been called from forexprime lots since I went on investing .com. beginning of Mar I gave in and signed up to trade forex with them on fx-inter.com .looked regulated, was given risk free trade. Trading looked like it was going good for a week.Then did a withdrawal.all documents I sent look like they are still being approved.have not received withdrawal, and have not been able to get any contact from emails or chat about what is going on.Have had numerous calls from forex prime from different people wanting to start forex accounts on other broker sites (eg.icetrader.com) and even fx-inter again. Ask about account I have, and no information can be given. All I can say is if called by anyone from forexprime hangup.

Same here contacted by Forex Prime implying to be Australian however after a deposit of thousands was then contacted by a boiler room trader supposedly in London but I believe the Marshall Islands. Hell would not compare to what their broker ERIC put me thru. What a grub anyway to cut a long story short he bankrupted me of over $26000usd and used every tactic in the book including when my account was showing some profit and I applied to withdraw some money he deliberately bankrupted my account. Other identities involved in this scam are fx-inter, interglobal and Forex Boulevard. Do not accept cold calls from any traders and do your research before committing your hard earned money, there are very few legitimate traders out there.

Hi all looking for fx-inter.com.I'd been called from forexprime lots since I went on investing .com. beginning of Mar I gave in and signed up to trade forex with them on fx-inter.com .looked regulated, was given risk free trade. Trading looked like it was going good for a week.Then did a withdrawal.all documents I sent look like they are still being approved.have not received withdrawal, and have not been able to get any contact from emails or chat about what is going on.Have had numerous calls from forex prime from different people wanting to start forex accounts on other broker sites (eg.icetrader.com) and even fx-inter again. Ask about account I have, and no information can be given. All I can say is if called by anyone from forexprime hangup.
Same to me. Richard Cohen and Sean Bloomberg I could have known better
These pro thieves need to be destroyed.
And don't fall into there trap of winning trader. THEY ARE FAKE AS HELL

Weeks I'm waiting to get 3300usd back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160519-133209.png
    Screenshot_20160519-133209.png
    514.6 KB · Views: 1
Same to me. Richard Cohen and Sean Bloomberg I could have known better
These pro thieves need to be destroyed.
And don't fall into there trap of winning trader. THEY ARE FAKE AS HELL

Sean Bloomberg soaked me at Forexblvd,com. How many sites is he on?

Same to me. I have more than 100K in my account.
here a snapshot of the opened positions
I can not get any cent of it.
my wallet.PNG

The criminals Sean Bloomberg and Freddy Markovich stole from me huge amount of money. They took over my account and lost all my money at Fx-Inter (InterGlobal). I sent complaints to Fx-Inter. They never answered. The same thieves traped me with ForexBLVD promising that they will refund the money they lost with InterGlobal. They took over again my account and lost my money. How can we bring down these criminals and the companies they represent?
Fx-Inter does not answer the emails and phone calls.

Back