FX-inter/ Inter Global not returning profits

vroestorff

Recruit
I opened an account with fx-inter.com and deposited $2000. With the help of a broker the account size grew to $10000. I was then phoned and told that I immediately had to move my funds across to another broker( forexblvd.com) as fx-inter was closing down and if I didn't do it I would lose all my funds. Needless to say this sounded strange and I waited to see what would happen. I have managed to get the original $2000 paid back into the credit card used but my requests for the other money get declined. I was contacted by a broker wanting to trade my account(from inter-fx) and tried to get me to deposit another $3000. I refused and said I wanted to withdraw, he then said he will help me but the only way that can happen is if I transfer the funds to fx blvd seeing that there is a $1000 "credit" on my account and therefore I cannot withdraw. That was the first time I heard about a so called credit. The following day the story changed to fx-inter being in a bit of difficulty and that is why I need to transfer the money. When he phoned he tried to use my credit card to make another deposit. This was for "verification purposes" I asked how depositing money into another broker( where I have already deposited $1000) would be considered verification and he constantly assured me that when I do deposit the money he will then do the transfer back to my card. I refused and said I'd rather get the authorities involved now. He laughed and said I would not get my money back then...

I opened an account with fx-inter.com and deposited $2000. With the help of a broker the account size grew to $10000. I was then phoned and told that I immediately had to move my funds across to another broker( forexblvd.com) as fx-inter was closing down and if I didn't do it I would lose all my funds. Needless to say this sounded strange and I waited to see what would happen. I have managed to get the original $2000 paid back into the credit card used but my requests for the other money get declined. I was contacted by a broker wanting to trade my account(from inter-fx) and tried to get me to deposit another $3000. I refused and said I wanted to withdraw, he then said he will help me but the only way that can happen is if I transfer the funds to fx blvd seeing that there is a $1000 "credit" on my account and therefore I cannot withdraw. That was the first time I heard about a so called credit. The following day the story changed to fx-inter being in a bit of difficulty and that is why I need to transfer the money. When he phoned he tried to use my credit card to make another deposit. This was for "verification purposes" I asked how depositing money into another broker( where I have already deposited $1000) would be considered verification and he constantly assured me that when I do deposit the money he will then do the transfer back to my card. I refused and said I'd rather get the authorities involved now. He laughed and said I would not get my money back then...

It would be great if you share that person`s name with us and regarding getting your funds back. Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

The person I started to deal with is John Klein, He had someone work for him by the name of Monica. The last person to phone me said his name was Tony Leong or something similar. If you need email adresses and phone numbers please let me know Thank you. I will contact Rebecca

The person I started to deal with is John Klein, He had someone work for him by the name of Monica. The last person to phone me said his name was Tony Leong or something similar. If you need email adresses and phone numbers please let me know Thank you. I will contact Rebecca

You invited them yet to this thread?

I have invited John Klein yes. I do not have an email for the Tony person. He refused to send me a mail confirming what we were speaking about

FCA warning on inter global.GIF FCA warning on inter global.GIF Inter Global scam.GIF

As you can see from what I posted. He was not lying about his "Operation" being in a little bit of trouble. One thing you can be 100% sure of is, he most definatlley is a lier and crook.

Back