FX-LEADER SCAM

LRG1979

Recruit
Made an account in 13th of October 2019, with 250€ deposit.
Since then, I was persuaded to invest additional 3750€, by account manager Effy Pond and then Ricardo Almeida (contacts bellow), who claimed fast earnings. I believed them, and did not search for reviews. The talk was very persuasive.

The reality is, since last week, I am trying to withdraw the invested money, and they call me almost every day of the week, stating many options except a regular withdrawal via wire transfer or credit deposit.

What they ask me to is to either:
- extend my credit card limit
- install an application for computer sharing, and allow them sharing options while I am accessing my bank account!
- try to hire a personal credit on my bank account!

As I previously read here, those all seem to be strategies to get additional unauthorized money from either my debit account or my credit card. Fortunately, I did not comply with none of the above options, and demanded only a regular wire transfer or credit deposit, which they refused on the argument that it would take very long (despite me saying I don't mind waiting).

So currently, I have no access to withdraw the total 4000€ I have in my FXleader account.

The contacts of ''my manager'' are the following:

Tel: +44 20 3318 3211
Tel: +44 20 39362578 (Financial line - Alice)
Fax: +44 20 3318 3212
E-Mail: ricardoa@fxleader.com
E-Mail: effyp@fxleader.com

So beware and don't trust these guys!!! Any successful withdrawal experience? Any help you can give me?

Make a police report and then bring the report to your credit card issuing bank to file a charge back. Write to Fxleader to demand back. My friend did and got back 50%, better than nothing. That was two months ago. Disgusting this company still at it. Invite to Trader's court and close them!!!

Thank you

THEY ARE SCAMMERS ,THEY SCAMMED ME ABOUT 12 MONTHS AGO ,,AND BE VERY CAREFULL THEY WILL EMPTY YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
AND TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY.
THEY DID IT TO ME

fxleader.com still not running my end.
Could you please help me? I'm new on this kind of transactions. I read other reviews that´s why i've registered. I've tried to reported yesterday on my bank account to charge back my visa card and they said that it's no longer possible.
This money are my all savings. I'm a single mom and i'm desperate.
Many thanks.

Could you please help me? I'm new on this kind of transactions. I read other reviews that´s why i've registered. I've tried to reported yesterday on my bank account to charge back my visa card and they said that it's no longer possible.
This money are my all savings. I'm a single mom and i'm desperate.
Many thanks.
Where are you from and this site is not running at my end.

Back