• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FX Leader

Hi
Thanks, yes I've got a big issue with fxleader.com as 7 weeks ago I have started trading with them on line and I've made a big mistake as I've used my credit card. Now I want to get my initial money back so pay off c/c and they keep cancel my withdraw request, btw it is making profit so after 8 times they cancel my request I do not know where to go. In UK Ombudsman told me that they maight be unregulated but they look pretty good on line so I am in limbo right now, what do you rekon, thanks

Hi
Thanks, yes I've got a big issue with fxleader.com as 7 weeks ago I have started trading with them on line and I've made a big mistake as I've used my credit card. Now I want to get my initial money back so pay off c/c and they keep cancel my withdraw request, btw it is making profit so after 8 times they cancel my request I do not know where to go. In UK Ombudsman told me that they maight be unregulated but they look pretty good on line so I am in limbo right now, what do you rekon, thanks
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them to get the suggestion regarding how to get your funds back.

Back