FX Leader

I guess you were scammed by the wrong FxLeaders, are you sure about FxLeaders is a scammer? Maybe you were talking about this forex signal provider that was pretending to be FxLeaders, I am currently using FxLeaders and have encountered these scammers that was pretending to be FxLeaders and searched about it, lot of scammers are using FxLeaders name. Be wise enough and don't trust to easy, real FxLeaders is not asking for money.
I assume that he mentioned the main Fxleaders website, Isn't it?

I guess you were scammed by the wrong FxLeaders, are you sure about FxLeaders is a scammer? Maybe you were talking about this forex signal provider that was pretending to be FxLeaders, I am currently using FxLeaders and have encountered these scammers that was pretending to be FxLeaders and searched about it, lot of scammers are using FxLeaders name. Be wise enough and don't trust to easy, real FxLeaders is not asking for money.
I am happy to see they are doing well by you and you trust them SO FAR,they don't ask for money ,they just take it from you credit card when ever they fell like it ,I remember what they said to me when I asked them why they stole it ….they said....some people just need a push to get them started ….I am 100% sure it is fx leader,it was there platform and all corraspondance had very clearly letter heads on it ,my brokers name was BEN ALTO …..EMAIL....bena @fxleader.com he was the one who helped himself to my credit card.the personal assistant was Jessica young from fxleader as well...thank you for your info.
like you said ..BE WISE ENOUGH AND DONT TRUST TO EASY ,,THE PROBLEM WILL COME WHEN YOU TRY TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS AS WELL,thank you for your help

Back