FX Leader

Daniel C

Recruit
I am new to FPA and also to trading online business as well.

Here we go: I have invested on line some 7 weeks ago using my credit card( silly me) on fxleader.com, anyone heard of them? I have reallised that using my c/c would nit be a good idea, I have requested after 2 weeks ( they are in profit so far btw) to withdraw the initial deposit of £9000, they call back the next day requesting to open a line verification account to verify who I was and they say to open this line I need to have an extra deposit of £2000 and I did again spudidly. Further they have sent the documents to be sighned off the sum I wanted to withdraw and since then they never replay, never approve withdraw, never answer my emails etc. I have requested 8 times to withdraw my initial deposit £11000 and they keep canceling the request. What should I do now as I need to pay back my c/c and I am in limbo in this situation. They are based in Estonia with UK land line number, when you call them they say the account manager will call you back but never happen.

Ken you comment and share as I am desperate to understand where I am, oh btw Ombundsman in the UK rekon that they maight be unregulated, thanks

I am new to FPA and also to trading online business as well.

Here we go: I have invested on line some 7 weeks ago using my credit card( silly me) on fxleader.com, anyone heard of them? I have reallised that using my c/c would nit be a good idea, I have requested after 2 weeks ( they are in profit so far btw) to withdraw the initial deposit of £9000, they call back the next day requesting to open a line verification account to verify who I was and they say to open this line I need to have an extra deposit of £2000 and I did again spudidly. Further they have sent the documents to be sighned off the sum I wanted to withdraw and since then they never replay, never approve withdraw, never answer my emails etc. I have requested 8 times to withdraw my initial deposit £11000 and they keep canceling the request. What should I do now as I need to pay back my c/c and I am in limbo in this situation. They are based in Estonia with UK land line number, when you call them they say the account manager will call you back but never happen.

Ken you comment and share as I am desperate to understand where I am, oh btw Ombundsman in the UK rekon that they maight be unregulated, thanks
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hello Daniel,

May I ask you if your money was repaid or not? I too deposited money on their platform and feel very afraid now.

John

Hello Daniel,

May I ask you if your money was repaid or not? I too deposited money on their platform and feel very afraid now.

John
Hi John,

Sorry to be late, yes I have lost 12k POUNDS so I advise you if you could take your money back so to sleep well, good luck

Dan

Did you follow the steps I suggested?
yes and no replay, I think that it is a good and organised scam as thinks like when you want to withdraw then you can not, when the market is down and you loose money they call you to fund up so more money down the drain , well it is a complete sham bole and I think that am done with this, not for me

yes and no replay, I think that it is a good and organised scam as thinks like when you want to withdraw then you can not, when the market is down and you loose money they call you to fund up so more money down the drain , well it is a complete sham bole and I think that am done with this, not for me
Then go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them.

I have had dealings with these bunch of thieves fx leader I joined them and paid 250dollars I paid over the phone with credit card then they help themselves to my account
for 3000 dollars I abused them for about a week or so before they returned the 3000 dollars that was stolen from my account ,,but like thieves they have still never returned the 250
they still owe me that is still sitting on my account

I guess you were scammed by the wrong FxLeaders, are you sure about FxLeaders is a scammer? Maybe you were talking about this forex signal provider that was pretending to be FxLeaders, I am currently using FxLeaders and have encountered these scammers that was pretending to be FxLeaders and searched about it, lot of scammers are using FxLeaders name. Be wise enough and don't trust to easy, real FxLeaders is not asking for money.

Back