FX Leaders got me!!! Help....

Hi everyone,

Same story i’ve heard many times, the lure and excitement of online trading, turning a large profIt quickly, risky, heated and fast paced, the excitement got me hooked in.

Overall I handed over more then $80,000 Aussie dollars. Everything I have worked my ass of for my whole life. I’m not usually so naive, I don’t jump into things without doing thorough research and thoughtful consideration. This time however, the got me at a weak moment.

Please help. I don’t want to pay someone to try and recover my funds, I am desperately seeking advice from others (hopefully some Aussies also) who’ve been in this position.

Thanks,
Eliza

Hi everyone,

Same story i’ve heard many times, the lure and excitement of online trading, turning a large profIt quickly, risky, heated and fast paced, the excitement got me hooked in.

Overall I handed over more then $80,000 Aussie dollars. Everything I have worked my ass of for my whole life. I’m not usually so naive, I don’t jump into things without doing thorough research and thoughtful consideration. This time however, the got me at a weak moment.

Please help. I don’t want to pay someone to try and recover my funds, I am desperately seeking advice from others (hopefully some Aussies also) who’ve been in this position.

Thanks,
Eliza
FX Leaders or FX Leader?

Eliza, i think you meant FX Leader, and not FXLeaders. These 2 are completely different brands.
FX Leader is a scammy, filthy brokerage, who claimed to be honest but took off with the money of many traders, be aware of them (although i noticed that their website is not live anymore).
while FXLeaders.com is a trading portal, existing for many years now, offering services and trading tools such charts, analysis, live signals, trading strategies, etc.
I can only guess that this ******* broker tried to ride fxleaders' good brand reputation in order to bring customers and traffic.

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Eliza
Hi Eliza, you mean fx-leader, not FX Leaders... fxleaders is a trading portal

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Sep 26, 2019 at 10:17 PM

How am I supposed to get my life savings back I trusted and lost everything. I think it's the same f**cking guys. Elisa, you'll tell me what to do.

I don't even remember which of them called me. Explain me please the difference between them. I'm trying to understand how f**cked up I am.

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Eliza

Hi, sorry im not clear of why is it a scam?
a lot of people losing - this is how it works.. what was the problem with them exactly?

Back