Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

Room Results 10-15-2010 +149 pips

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great week! We posted +149 pips on 10 total trades in the trading room for this week. Last week we produced +199 pips in our live trading room.

Please note we have extended the special Trial offer for 7 days at only $35.00 USD! PLease visit Forex Live Day Trading- Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Mentor to signup today!

All The Best!

Gary Summers

Forex Stop Run Reversal --- trade from today

Please see this video which is from the U.S. session live room trade where we netted over 80 pips.

Hope You Enjoy!

Monique

Last edited by a moderator:
week ending 10-22-2010 +159 pips

Hi All,

Come and join the best and hottest live room on the web, we still have our limited time only trial special see fxlivedaytrading.com today for more details.

Also join our Yahoo group to see this weeks pips pdf results!

Join today and see why we have money managers as well as newbies traders in our live room!

Happy Trading!
Gary

Type Error should be 10-29-2010 +159

Sorry this was a type error, it should read week ending 10-29-2010 +159 pips not 10-22.

Regards
Gary
fxlivedaytrading.com

Great Day Trading Room and Swing Trade Week!!!

+193 for live trading room this week!

+313 for Swing Trade Signal Service, we were right on with our Dollar longs this week. For those of you who have not tried the Best Live Room on the web yet please goto fxlivedaytrading.com there is still some time left on our limited 7 day trial before we raise prices to what they should be!

Regards
Gary

Good Afternoon Forex Day Traders!

Hi All,

I wanted to announce I would begin posting my trades again for you. We have been doing very well in our Live Forex Room and last week we banked +245 pips on several Live Forex Room Trades. The Forex Markets have been great to us and I would like to give some of this knowledge back. ;)

I also wanted to finally announce we have a public twitter link for you all who are non members. Join us today I will be back tomorrow to start a series of daily posts where I will showcase our Live Room trades and give educational examples.

TradingForexLive (TradingFXLive) on Twitter

Regards
Brooklyn Trader

Last edited:
quick chart on yesterdays trade

Hi All,

This week was a busy week. Here is a chart of the gbp/usd on a trade we took. We took this trade on the moving average retest of 1.6115. It was a great trade. Notice the 2 moving averages which offer support. We follow these moving averages in our trading system.

Have a great weekend all!

Regards
Brookyln Trader
fxlivedaytrading.com
fp1.jpg

Last edited:
Todays Live Forex Trade 3/21/2011 on euro/usd

Hi All,

I wanted to outline a trade we took today in our trading room. Our signals alarm set off after we waited patiently for a trade. Around 9:20am we entered our trade based on the following criteria. By session end we had +28 pips in our Live Forex Trading Room.

1.) Risk protection was 20 pip stop
2.) Open target in case we had drama from Trichet
3.) Round number combined with BT trading system worked out in a big way.

We took +43 pips then small loss to end the day with +28 pips. I will post back tomorrow if I have a chance.

Regards
Brooklyn Trader
fp2.jpg

Back