Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

Euro/usd Forex Live Room scalp Trade from 3/22/2011

Hi All,

Here was a nice trade from earlier today during the U.S. session. There are 4 very simple points to look for in this trade setup. Often times you may only get 1 or 2 quality setups during a specific trading session. We waited about 1 hour for this set up and it paid off.

4 points which were noticed in our scalp analysis and may help you:

1.) Overall short term trend direction being effected by Moving average Bearish setup?

2.) Did a retracement against the trend follow?

3.) Retracement closing at some form of support/resistance depending on direction?

4.) Did candle close signal and exit for your trade? Two good candle stick patterns are hammer or shooting star. They basic but simple is better in my opinion.

We managed +24 pips in our room today on Euro Short, I hope you found this useful.

live-forex-trade-3-22.jpg

Regards
Brooklyn Trader

U.S. session trade from 3/23/2011 in Live Forex Room at fxlivedaytrading.com

Hi All,

We had a trade today which I wanted to discuss. This was a trend following trade taken on the 5 minute chart. Our trade was taken at the retest on hold of the 200 MA. We had +12 pips as we moved out stop to break even on our 1.4147 short. The short retracement up did not take our stop out and we ended the session with another +25 pips on the second half of our trade.

The main point I want to emphasize is PROTECTION OF CAPITAL! With +12 pips I was left trading the 'House Money' and it was a win - win situation. I let my position ride on second half. Since most traders are quick to exit winners and will hold losers I wanted to emphasize this very basic strategy which alone can help improve trading.

Please see simple image, I will be adding a video shortly.

Regards
Brooklyn Trader
www.fxlivedaytrading.com

3-23-2011.jpg

BT weekly results for live trading room

Good Evening Everyone,

I will be posting for the next 2 weeks until BT comes back from Zurich.

Yesterday was a losing day with -20 pips loss and today was winning with +23 pips. This puts us ahead about +92 pips for the week ending 3/25/2011. we had 1 losing day on Thursday rest of the days we met or beat our goal of 20 pips or more.

Today I posted our new Spring Kick Off Membership ....for the next few weeks members can join with lifetime subscription for only $153 per month. 15% off!!!

Check out http://www.fxlivedaytrading.com/trading-forex-live-spring-special.html See for yourself why we are the best room on the web!!!

Real Traders! who trade Real Money!

Important: If you are a hedge fund or Financial Advisor please email us institutions@fxlivedaytrading.com for your monthly rate as this rate is only for retail traders only.

Best In Trading
Gary Summers
www.fxlivedaytrading.com

Euro and Aud trades in room today

Hi,

Just wanted to report results for room today.

-7 pips on Euro/usd

+32 pips on Aud/usd

I wanted top mention our new twitter link we finally placed this on our site today.

http://twitter.com/tradingfxlive

Here is our new Spring Kick Off Membership ....for the next few weeks members can join with lifetime subscription for only $153 per month. 15% off!!!

Check out http://www.fxlivedaytrading.com/trading-forex-live-spring-special.html See for yourself why we are the best room on the web!!!

See you tomorrow

Gary

Forex Day Trading Candle Stick Patterns

Hi All,

It has been sometime since I posted a trade which was taken in our trading room. Here is a TEXT-BOOK trade which BT (Our Senior Trader) took yesterday in our trading room. The Doji presents a great example of trades we look for in our trading room.

Regards
Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex Day Trading Moving Average Support Trade

Hi All,

Topic: Trade recap in U.S. session USD/JPY long based on Moving Average Support. This was a Forex Day Trade which lasted about 1 hour.

Hope you all had a great week. I wanted to post a trade which out 'Trade Leader' took in the room for May 5th 2011. This was a trade on USD/JPY. Moving average support on the 30 minute chart and 5 spelled a long trade. We exited this trade at firs indecisive candle for +22 pips. We also held a long trade based on some short scared of BOJ intervention. We exited the trade on May 6th 2011 for +88 pips.

Hope you all have a great weekend. This week we banked almost +170 pips.

Finest Regards,
Gary

Attachments

• forex-room-trade-5-5-2011.jpg
    forex-room-trade-5-5-2011.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 21
Traded AUD/USD, EURo/USD

Today we traded AUD/USD and EURO/USD for a total of +83 pips in the room. The Media was promoting a fall today BLOOMBERG PUMPING HEADS.....what do you know the shorts got torn up, we were sure on the right side.

We mapped out key support on Euro at 1.4150 and traded with this as well as support on AUD.

We will have our trial special up for a few weeks only, since we are filled up in the room to a good level and only looking to add a few amount more of members. Since I trade real money I like to keep our group small and tight so its more like a trading group for extra attention to all.

Regards
BT

Forex Day Trading New Video

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post a quick video which BT recorded in Asian session.
Enjoy!

Regards,
FT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back