• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-MegaTrend.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all!

I see Low Trust Rating - https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/fx-megatrend.com

Historic Max. DD is around 60%: https://www.fxblue.com/charts/Resul...gplpercenthourly&w=850&h=418&rx=1523955670182

Probably the same vendor as MountainKingEA.com: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/mountainkingea-com.52803/

Analysis: Stealing text from other sites. High risk grid system with big SL. Similar backtest (only change pairs). No refund money.

Web text is copy from web sites:

automatedforextools.com (Stolen text: Automated Forex Tools is specialized in developing Forex robots (expert advisors). They are used by traders as tools for buying and selling currency in the popular Forex market. The Forex market itself offers infinite opportunities - for that reason, our team's main goal is to help Forex traders achieve incredible results by using our Forex robots.

Forex Expert Advisors (Forex Robots)

Our team has developed several Forex robots which can be used in different situations depending on the current market conditions. We continue to develop new robots and refine the already developed ones. Just below, you will find some of our most popular Forex robots.

By purchasing and using our Forex robots, you get not only just a working product. You get a complete service which includes the most important things such as 24/7 support, guarantee, free updates and last, but not least, a transparent and clear price policy.)

automatedforextools.com/forex-trend-hunter (Stolen text: If so far you have mainly used scalping forex robots, you would certainly be convinced that they are strongly dependent on broker trading conditions, and that the least spread widening leads to them making rapid losses: losses of your money. If you are yet another disappointed customer of Asian scalp traders, do look carefully at Forex Trend Hunter.)

omega-trend.com (Stolen text: Static entry and exit points often lead to missed profit opportunities and unnecessary account drawdown. Other tools mistakenly set concrete entry and exit points based on factors not tied to volatility.
Omega Trend EA avoids this problem by dynamically linking stop loss, trailing stop, and take profit points to the volatility of the market. Omega Trend EA combines these three profit strategies into a powerful system for trading volatile currency markets successfully.)

automatedforextools.com/forex-trend-hunter (Stolen text: 100% Hands Free! No manual interventions required! Broker Protection: Protects you against unfair brokers and their techniques of deception. Money Management: Integrated advanced account and money management system. Lifetime Support: Lifetime support and free updates for all Expert Advisors.
Is it hard to use your Forex Trend Hunter?
No. It is not hard. Even it is easy to use. We will give you detailed and complete instructions how to download, install and run Forex Trend Hunter.
Are there any additional charges after buying Forex Trend Hunter?
No. There aren't any additional costs or charges. Future updates and support are free to all of our customers.
What if I get some problems? Is there any customer support?
Yes. We provide customer support. But we believe you will not have any problems because Forex Trend Hunter is easy to use and configure.
Can I make money while I am out?
Yes. This is the goal of Forex Trend Hunter. It trades for you no need to be always in front of your computer to check its work. Just spent a few minutes per day to check your profit.
How often does your system trade?
This depends to the current market conditions. It is possible to have a few trades per day, but at the same time it is possible to have none.
What kind of Internet connection and computer hardware do I need?
We recommend stable internet connection because it is really important. The EA should be always connected to the broker. The computer hardware must work without interruptions 24 hours a day from the market opening on Monday to the market closing on Friday.)

Hello Forex Peace Army,

I have purchased FX Megatrend and I have a question for the FPA EA test. I have been watching for the past two weeks the performance and it looks like a promising robot. My question is whether or not the FPA test has been altered or settings changed to produce the results. If you examine the FPA test it appears to have operated in a small loss for the past 2 weeks, which you can see as a downturn on the results. The FXBlue account on the website shows a clean Long trend profit every week or so but doesn’t show any losses to profit. The FPA test seems less predictable profits and since April there was a dip in profitability, while the FXBlue account on the website shows a staircase style profit increase over time. Has the FPA test been altered in any way to account for the profit loss and recovery? I want to know which is more accurate. I supplied picture of both equity curves for the FPA test and the FXBlue account on the FX Megatrend website. Thanks so much for your insight.

Attachments

• 243DB1BD-ACFD-484E-9815-FFF98DFBF4F8.jpeg
    243DB1BD-ACFD-484E-9815-FFF98DFBF4F8.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 37BE1826-FCFF-4E35-B648-3835C5693CF4.jpeg
    37BE1826-FCFF-4E35-B648-3835C5693CF4.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 5
BE AWARE OF THIS EA. THE AUTHOR JUST DEPOSITED MONEY TO AVOID BEING WIPED OUT. AND IT HAS A HUGE FLOATING P/L.

Back