• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FX Meridean

I am having an issue with a company

tbsrichard

Recruit
Just to give you all a heads up on this company, I received a phone call from this broker based in Bulgaria, they are also registered proudly according to their web site in Vanuatu and a member and regulated by the Financial Markets Association of Vanuatu, ( Vanuatu is an Island in the South Pacific) I had never heard of it and I guess no one else has, The guy on the phone Benjamin Griffin started to spout the worst advise I have ever heard and how I can make huge money with this broker, and that very morning I had missed a $8,000 pay day on US oil for only a $800 risk, When I asked him how much deposit would be required for this brilliant pay day only $2000 would be ok to risk $800, I told him that you risk 1% of your trading account on a trade which would mean you have a $80,000 account, So having explained this to the senior account trading executive Benjamin Griffin that his maths was rubbish, and that I would not open an account with an unregistered broker in Bulgaria, with a piece of paper stuck in a filing cabinet on an Island some where in the South Pacific he got very aggressive, and told me about the two International FX awards they had won, ( definitely not for maths ) and what a good company they where, he was really trying to convince me for about half an hour, I got rid of our maths genius by telling him to call me back on the 9th of never, He called me back the next day and got very argumentative, and abusive when I started laughing at his pathetic attempt to con me, Today as I flicked through my Face Book page there was an advert for Simpler Trading Europe, and a picture of John Carter the founder a very well respected professional trader, who has thousands of happy customers, so I clicked on it and was sent to guess who!!! FX Meridean who claimed to be European Partner with Simpler Trading USA, Just complete and utter BS, Simpler Trading were horrified when I e-mailed them that there excellent trading name was being used by a scam company. So beware and do not get taken in by this bunch of Bulgarian thieves.

Just to give you all a heads up on this company, I received a phone call from this broker based in Bulgaria, they are also registered proudly according to their web site in Vanuatu and a member and regulated by the Financial Markets Association of Vanuatu, ( Vanuatu is an Island in the South Pacific) I had never heard of it and I guess no one else has, The guy on the phone Benjamin Griffin started to spout the worst advise I have ever heard and how I can make huge money with this broker, and that very morning I had missed a $8,000 pay day on US oil for only a $800 risk, When I asked him how much deposit would be required for this brilliant pay day only $2000 would be ok to risk $800, I told him that you risk 1% of your trading account on a trade which would mean you have a $80,000 account, So having explained this to the senior account trading executive Benjamin Griffin that his maths was rubbish, and that I would not open an account with an unregistered broker in Bulgaria, with a piece of paper stuck in a filing cabinet on an Island some where in the South Pacific he got very aggressive, and told me about the two International FX awards they had won, ( definitely not for maths ) and what a good company they where, he was really trying to convince me for about half an hour, I got rid of our maths genius by telling him to call me back on the 9th of never, He called me back the next day and got very argumentative, and abusive when I started laughing at his pathetic attempt to con me, Today as I flicked through my Face Book page there was an advert for Simpler Trading Europe, and a picture of John Carter the founder a very well respected professional trader, who has thousands of happy customers, so I clicked on it and was sent to guess who!!! FX Meridean who claimed to be European Partner with Simpler Trading USA, Just complete and utter BS, Simpler Trading were horrified when I e-mailed them that there excellent trading name was being used by a scam company. So beware and do not get taken in by this bunch of Bulgarian thieves.
Without posting your personal information, can you provide the phone number they are using to contact individuals as well as any websites or FB profiles they are using. This will further help to warn others.

Without posting your personal information, can you provide the phone number they are using to contact individuals as well as any websites or FB profiles they are using. This will further help to warn others.
Hi UK mobile number +447360511520, e-mail benjamin.griffin@fxmeridean.com, There website is www.fxmeridean on Facebook they were using Simpler Trading Europe which took you to FX Meridian ( it might have been pulled by Facebook already ) I will keep an eye out for these scammers as they are not registered with the FSA in the UK and could just rob some one with no comeback

usually Vanuatu regulated companies are scammers. VFSC is the worst regulator. I recommend people avoid brockers under VFSC

Back