Fx moneta scam

sharath300

Recruit
Hi,
I am sharath. Fx moneta company is a big scam. I made good profits in the company Mr. Hirain owner of the company promised to give my money back. BUt no reply from so many days. 4xp company people is working with him.

If you haven't already done so, leave them a 1 star review. Then tell them about the review and this thread. Invite them to post about the issue here. Let them know that you'll be updating this thread so that people will know whether or not you get your money.

NO i have not yet got my money back mr. Naveen from 4XP also promissed me that he will get my money back but no one replied back some. mr santheilasked me to deposit the amount to the person called Sudeep to whom I have transferred the money to his account. they told that they will give my withdrawal from Hirain but i have not received my money back .I think they all are doing scam they all are doing fraud and cheating people. 4XP is even involved in this naveen says he will talk to hirain but i did not turned back. guys please don't invest in Forex fx moneta all people are involves in this they are doing scam. Big scam

Last edited:
NO i have not yet got my money back mr. Naveen from 4XP also promissed me that he will get my money back but no one replied back some. mr santheilasked me to deposit the amount to the person called Sudeep to whom I have transferred the money to his account. they told that they will give my withdrawal from Hirain but i have not received my money back .I think they all are doing scam they all are doing fraud and cheating people. 4XP is even involved in this naveen says he will talk to hirain but i did not turned back. guys please don't invest in Forex fx moneta all people are involves in this they are doing scam. Big scam

You are INCREDIBLE, you lost us all:)

Who's Naveen from santheil from sudeep from Hirain!!!:confused:

Can you separate your words?, explain your information in organized sentences and ideas Or Write it in your own language, it's maybe Indian, I didn't reach that language world yet;) but maybe some other member can explain to us your real meaning other than the Translation tab that might not help much.

If I'm interpreting this correctly, someone involved with FxMoneta asked you to deposit money to another person's account instead of directly into your own trading account. They then promised that a withdrawal will come from someone else's account.

If Mr. Navreen from 4XP isn't responding quickly enough, get online with 4XP and ask to speak to someone about possible violations of AML laws. That should get you a fast reaction.

Back