FX OPEN - The infamous Liquidity Provider - Trades opened 10 Pips below Market Prize

sixa

Recruit
OK. Things have changed. FX OPEN had a problem with their Liquidity Provider and this caused my open trades to be 625 USD in the loss. After sending emails back and forth, FX Open refunded my account with 300$. Now 2 Weeks later FX Open c hose to refund the for me missing 325 USD also, as "a sign of good will".

Last edited:
I posted email correspondence from FX Open here, but it was confidental, so i have to delete it.

Last edited:
First of all I, if they have a problem with their liquidity provider it's not your problem and they must refund you. Also this is a silly answer from FXOpen, are you telling us you have issues with execution and your traders should be afraid?
Also they need to notify you right when they did the action, why they waited for you to contact them for explanations?
FXOpen come on, this is not your first time you guys don't know how to handle customers' issue correctly.

Flee, or will lose money!

'm trader, open account in FXOPEN.COM.

I did a bank transfer to a local account, they provided me. I'm from Brazil.

realized the transfer to this account, so that the company did not credit the amount in my trading account.

claim that she did not identify the receipt.

I consulted my bank Itau SA, they confirmed the transfer was made, and the money is not returned to my account.

please ask you to help me recover my money, I sent several emails and he does not respond. I have the vouchers and the extract from my bank account to prove that the money came out and did not return.

Anyone else thinks that FX Open has to fully refund me the 2 Trades which brought me a loss of 625$ instead of hiding behind obscure terms of business? (a simple "yes,they shall!" or "no, they are right!" reply would be higly apreciated)

Last edited:
Two questions.

1. FxOpen in New Zealand (FxOpen.com) or the Australian branch?

2. You report that you initially opened two trades for 1 lot on EURUSD and were instantly 10 pips farther down that you should have been. That would be $200 in the red, not $600. Where did the other $400 come in? (let's leave the 3rd trade for later - this looks like a big knot than needs some untangling)

Dear Sanrogerio,
The best thing to do is to open a thread and attach all the evidence you have. This might help you

Back