FX or Share market??

Kevin Mills

Recruit
I have been trading for a reasonable period of time and have seen successes and short falls but i have a friend who suggests FX trading is a complete waste of time and i should be giving my attention to the share market. Is there anyone who trades both markets that can offer their point of view please??

Dont think so

i think thats not truth. The stock market is only good when you are trading with big money. When you trade Forex or Futures, you have to learn to wait for good situations. The most mistakes the most traders make: they take small amounts of winnings, but let a loosing position run. If you learn some important rules in the Futures market, than your chances are better than with stocks.

Regards
NR1-DAXTRADER

Hi,
NR1-DAXTRADER is right that you need enough money to trade stock. But as you can also trade CFDs, EFTs and other instruments, where you need not enough money. With FX you can (if you can) make a lot of money with few years/Months from small amount. I Think FX moves from News ans Stock moves by buying and selling of shares. Some FX brokers are scam declared but Stock firm not.
If someone have an experience how fx moves please let me know. Stocks: If for you is difficult to buy shares of xyz company are are not available there price will touch the sky but currency you can buy any time anywhere.

D-Trader

Back