• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-Orbital.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks to Mr. Jarora. He's like a cancer cell. does not give rest to my business. He does everything that would offend and humiliate.
Lying purulent pimple.
I did not change the trading strategy. I had a VPS crash last week.
I installed EA on another VPS, where forgot to specify Magik
now Magik No = 0 I have. And it will be further. This is problem ?
I have repeatedly asked the FPA administration to respond to the charges of Jarora. Which as a dog, ascribes me new, and new sites.
You have the ability to do this. You can see who you have open accounts, and registered sites.
But FPA, the administration is blind. She does not see when he insults others

Mr. FxOrbital Rep (Unconfirmed - not good!). The more you write this is worse for you. You business is made only for its enrichment from the fraudulent sale of EAs. Your VPS crash is a nice fable. Especially when you gradually opened trades with added magic numbers into the comments. When you manually added the magic number to the comment you had to know what you were doing. Your EAs and accounts do not belong to the Metatrader Expert Advisor for scam for manual trading.

YES, You lose everything. bestforexea.eu - 100% SCAM AND FRAUD ! ! !

I am amused :) Cheater FxOrbital with manual trading supports a cheater Earth Robot with manual trading.

Earth Robot who deceived everyone and especially forexpeacearmy company with manual trading.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1465/forex-earth-robot

Test Log: 2018-07-07: ForexEarthRobotAlpari Real Test stopped by the FPA. The account was found to be traded with human intervention not solely by the EA.

I am amused :) Cheater FxOrbital with manual trading supports a cheater Earth Robot with manual trading.

Earth Robot who deceived everyone and especially forexpeacearmy company with manual trading.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1465/forex-earth-robot

Test Log: 2018-07-07: ForexEarthRobotAlpari Real Test stopped by the FPA. The account was found to be traded with human intervention not solely by the EA.

You are a real cancerous tumor.
From the first post. You insult and accuse me of your delirium.
Every time you ascribe to me new and new sites.
The person who BestForexEA.eu Representative.
I understand completely. You can not sell **** to BestForexEA.eu.
For this you need to offend others.

ADMINISTRATION OF FPA.
Please MAKE INVESTIGATION BY JARORA'S APPLICATION.
IF HE SAITH THE TRUTH, THEN LEAVE ME.
IF IN ITS WORDS AND STATEMENTS, THERE IS NO TRUTH.
then LOCK THIS CRAZY IDIOT.
HE ALREADY FOR 3 MONTHS WRITES crazy words FOR ME AND MY SITE.
BUT THERE IS NO REACTION FROM YOU

You are a real cancerous tumor.
From the first post. You insult and accuse me of your delirium.
Every time you ascribe to me new and new sites.
The person who BestForexEA.eu Representative.
I understand completely. You can not sell **** to BestForexEA.eu.
For this you need to offend others.

ADMINISTRATION OF FPA.
Please MAKE INVESTIGATION BY JARORA'S APPLICATION.
IF HE SAITH THE TRUTH, THEN LEAVE ME.
IF IN ITS WORDS AND STATEMENTS, THERE IS NO TRUTH.
then LOCK THIS CRAZY IDIOT.
HE ALREADY FOR 3 MONTHS WRITES crazy words FOR ME AND MY SITE.
BUT THERE IS NO REACTION FROM YOU

Do not worry. Company FPA will certainly fix it. I sent proofs to them.

Do not worry. Company FPA will certainly fix it. I sent proofs to them.

Evidence of what?
I'm already lost in your accusations.
Did I kill Kennedy? Or started World War I?
YOUR WORDS ARE THOUGHT deception.
YOU ARE A LIAR.
You deliberately mislead people.
I never deceived anyone. But you wrote many times that I am SCAm.
you always get more and more reasons to insult me.
What punishment will you bear for your deception? how does the Company FPA will definitely fix jarora?

hi guys,

im personally using this ea. i can attest that the forward test and back tests coincide and are exactly the same. i crashed my account because i ran a much higher risk than what was recommended. AUDUSD fell quite a bit 2-3 weeks back and i was wiped out. im now running the recommended risk and my trades coincide with the vendor's account. IMHO, this EA is e only one bringing in constant profits as compared to the rest of the EAs that i bought. i also bought eklatant EA but there's close to no support or reply from the vendor. crypto ea is a total scam and i never got my money back.

hi guys,

im personally using this ea. i can attest that the forward test and back tests coincide and are exactly the same. i crashed my account because i ran a much higher risk than what was recommended. AUDUSD fell quite a bit 2-3 weeks back and i was wiped out. im now running the recommended risk and my trades coincide with the vendor's account. IMHO, this EA is e only one bringing in constant profits as compared to the rest of the EAs that i bought. i also bought eklatant EA but there's close to no support or reply from the vendor. crypto ea is a total scam and i never got my money back.

I do not understand what profits it brings to you when you everything lost.

Back