• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fx-Private.com

General discussions of a financial company
I would like to inform you about www.fx-private.com. Yesterday besides that I also referred fxprivate to friends to get referral commissions. After some time I have quite a few advantages. When I want to withdraw the funds but the amount is too little, in the end I trade in order to get a lot of money. When the profit has become many I try to withdraw funds can not be done because forgot payment password, I've tried to send the form password was rejected because the identity card has expired. Then I sent a new document then my application was received at the end of May, so long since the beginning of asking for 2 new weeks received, I am very happy and I immediately ask for withdrawal of funds. Contact support said that the withdrawal process must wait 3 days. After 3 days I waited so easily the request for withdrawals and the benefits I had had taken. My charred money is not paid to me on the grounds that I have multiple referrals and blame the rules, but I have no idea of ??the activities of clients I recruit out there. With great heart I am willing that the referral commission to be removed immediately and I resign from fx-private partners. But I hope that the results of profits from the hard work of trade to be paid, but the complaints I submitted did not work out, all in vain. Fx-private does not pay my money.
To all traders wherever you are, please be careful with this broker. Do not continue trading with this broker,My trading account number in fxprivate is 443608.

Account 464201. In order not to pay, they go down to forgery. The profit on the account of $ 49,000 was simply canceled (the account is not pipsing and not a bot). The site has changed the terms of trade (there is evidence, HTML pages before and videos from YouTube with an overview of their site). So as not to pay only $ 200, they wrote on the site that the application was executed and sent to the post office that the money was transferred, but a month passed - NO MONEY! support is not responding. When asked to send a bank transfer statement, there is naturally complete frost since nothing to send. FRAUDERS in the roughest form!

Back