• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem fx-root.com HUGE SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
No prob. I will keep you posted from my end every piece of correspondence that is held is with fraud squads in different juristrictions.

@Tom Dalzell Did you have any information on their private addresses in Barcelona? Cars, number plates any thing that can help.

Also according to my information Ezra was born in 1970. If you had to estimate his age could this be correct?

Last edited:
MARK BROWN If you are reading these posts I am making you aware that unlimited resources are being put in place to locate you and your family. The last transaction confirmed as received by you was 13/10/2011 €18k. That will provide you with some indication of who I am.

Ezra is about 40 and has pockmarked face long hair and good teeth. He was fidgety and implausible. He said he owned a nightclub previously but wanted more. It just didn't gel for me, but I was impressed by the figures. Mark Brown is about 35 and played football for a Barca team and also back in England. He was previously an equities broker for a comp now shut by Fsa for miss selling though he protests his innocence. They didn't have car, but used metro and shared the same flat in Barca about 20 mins from their office. The office is 2 mins from Diagonal metro stop in Barca in very nice area. I have also contacted bank in Slovakia and awaiting replies.

Hello,

I have located Jasper Houkes. He is selling a house in Malaga, Spain.
Check this link http://www.huisenaanbod.nl/index.php?p=detail&L=Spanje&P=Andaluc%EDa&R=M%E1laga&Title=Hispa&AdvId=1179475&order=Zoekprijs&sLand=Spanje&pagenr=0&sType=Appartement&Min=&orderstyle=ASC&loopvorig=0&loopvolgend=0&Koophuur=K&sRegio=Malaga&sWoonoppervlak=2&sZwembad=

His telephone number is +34 672872823. When I called him he asked my who I was and told him I got his number from Ezra. He hung up and now doesn't respond anymore. Please call him.

And this is his address:
Jasper Houkes, Calle Estornino Edf Atril., Puerta G č. 2, Mijas (Malaga) Spain

Any one up for a trip to Spain? Please contact me at fxroot.scam@gmail.com

Eza, Mark if your reading this your next.

Jasper has removed the link you can see above so he is reading this. Jasper I have also located your family in Holland.

Last edited:
I don't think he was professional, it wasa fun thing. He was a broker with Wills and co until they got stopped. He speaks with a cockney accent and about 5.6 in ht. He seemed to know a lot more than Ezra it looked like Ezra had supplied money to the operation and they both referred to a third party (the trader) but I never met him.

People working at FX-Root

I can give those names of people having worked at FX-Root
Esra van Groningen
Paul De Jong
Jasper Houkes
Mark Brown
Richard Dano

I have a copy of passport of Esra Van Groningen. (can not upload).

I do also speak Dutch and French.

Back