• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem fx-root.com HUGE SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Nephtys,

Please sent a copy of Esra's passport to fxroot.scam@gmail.com.
Your input is really helpful thank you very much. Keep sharing.

The names Paul de Jong and Richard Dano seem to be quit common. Could you be able to place a link referring to the actual person.

Judging from the photo on the passport it is Ezra the actor. (if it's also richard dano the actor I never watch tv again :))

Last edited:
Ezra van Groningen - passport

CCE18012011_00000 b.jpgPassport Esra van Groningen

That's Ezra, but his hair is longer now and wavy. He is about 6ft tall and well built. Mark B is going thru a divorce so info may be available from former wife if we can find out where she is.

Jasper Houkes was born on September 13, 1970 at Schiedam the Netherlands.
Can anyone who meet him face to face confirm his age?

Last edited:
Police Action

Is there already a police action going ?
Is er al klacht neergelegd ? In Nederland, België ?

Ongoing process

At the present time finding the bastards and our money is priority. And we will find them! I've been raised to finish what i've started and i am very patiently.
However at some time in the future this thread will be closed and we will go on with our lives.

It is my desire to make sure that the bastards never will. To this end i will shortly launch a new website that will show all the data we have collected so far and will continue to collect. This website will have regular updates on what ever i can find that is happening in their lives. This website will have a blog structure (wordpress) so everybody can contribute. This website will be in the cloud for many, many, many years to come. This information will include all the people involved with FX-Root and their family's.

On every business or work importunity people will Google your name and they will find this site. Every company you start will be listed. Every address you live will be listed.

Paul de Jong

Paul de Jong was my primary contact from FX-ROOT (I met him) and later Mark Brown by the phone.
I will see tommorrow with my dutch business colleagues if we can catch these bastards... and of course I'll keep you updated.

Leaflet FX-ROOT from internet

One additional piece to the puzzle.

Attachments

• fx-root-en.pdf
    377.8 KB · Views: 55
Back