• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem fx-root.com HUGE SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Fx root

I know you will be reading this mark brown so believe me when I say that I will find you as I have contacts everywhere and when I do, you are going to seriously regret ever scamming a cent out of me. I think I will start with your family(female, u know who) and when I'm done with her, il play some more u little dwarf scumbag.

Guys, I'm from Ireland and one piece of advice which we've learned well... Do what you have to do, but don't warn them. We are all angry, but that doesnt get our cash back. Plus it only causes trouble for you when the event happens. Let's find them first and post details of when and where. We want our money back first, then they can go to hell!

@ itwillbesorted.

If you have any information on Mark Brown or other FX-Root bastards please sent to fxroot.scam@gmail.com. Please do not post their location on this forum

Good advice

Guys, I'm from Ireland and one piece of advice which we've learned well... Do what you have to do, but don't warn them. We are all angry, but that doesnt get our cash back. Plus it only causes trouble for you when the event happens. Let's find them first and post details of when and where. We want our money back first, then they can go to hell!

It's good piece of advise. We shouldn't warn them. Probably they they hope we do not know that happened. Lets' make a list of victims and look for possibility to start the trail.

The sooner the better!

greetings, komiks

Good Job

Hello,

I have located Jasper Houkes. He is selling a house in Malaga, Spain.
Check this link http://www.huisenaanbod.nl/index.php?p=detail&L=Spanje&P=Andaluc%EDa&R=M%E1laga&Title=Hispa&AdvId=1179475&order=Zoekprijs&sLand=Spanje&pagenr=0&sType=Appartement&Min=&orderstyle=ASC&loopvorig=0&loopvolgend=0&Koophuur=K&sRegio=Malaga&sWoonoppervlak=2&sZwembad=

His telephone number is +34 672872823. When I called him he asked my who I was and told him I got his number from Ezra. He hung up and now doesn't respond anymore. Please call him.

And this is his address:
Jasper Houkes, Calle Estornino Edf Atril., Puerta G č. 2, Mijas (Malaga) Spain

Any one up for a trip to Spain? Please contact me at fxroot.scam@gmail.com

Eza, Mark if your reading this your next.

Jasper has removed the link you can see above so he is reading this. Jasper I have also located your family in Holland.

Good job Irvin!!!

I have just tried to call him but he is not responding, the sell advertisement of his house on the web is also deleted. He really is following us.
Jasper you are stupid, so young man and soon is prison. For what for money? Your life is just turned into nightmare. You'll never know who follows you. Maybe we are walking blind in darkness, but on one moment the coin will turn and the heads will no longer up....

Jasper better give up and turn cooperative so you'll get softer punishment.

Last edited:
new file

Hi guys
lets just collect all pieces of puzzle so we can spot them. Van Groningen has requested a video presentation to promote the fx-Root. Here is the link: Presentation Samples I propose to contact people from discwritecd for some details about manager of fx-root.

getting closer....
greetings

Action at the Belgian Police

I contacted the belgian federal police in charge of financial criminality. They are aware about the problem but asked me to first contact the local police for offiocially introducing my complain. They know what to do in such cases.
I'll do so tommorrow.

Back