• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem fx-root.com HUGE SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
That is true Jasper. Do you really think that Ezra van Groningen is not going to give up on you.

I just cannot understand how naive these people are. I remember Jasper calling me at least two times per week and we had nice conversation, joking laughing....he seemed to be really nice guy.

Today my wife said "maybe the FX-Root was just collecting the money from new investors, showing just pre-recorded or fake trades as proof of real trade" Well I said it is possible, but from the other hand I remember another trade in June, I think it was CHF/USD or something like that, when there wasn't any clear trend, just side movement of the market and they had closed it gaining for me just 19$. If they cheat, they would pretend closing it with "normal" loose or gain not showing stupid 19$. I think they were trading for real....

They really must be idiots stealing the whole invested capital as they would earn much more. Plus, the FX-Root was getting nice comments on web.

Jasper, Paul, I am really sorry for you....just give me back my money, I'd be happy get back only what I had invested. Everything what you have made for me during the whole year you can keep.

You see now, you robbed us, but that fortune isn't going to make you happy. Now you have to escape like wild game in forest. If someone will look in your face two seconds longer you'll be doing in your pants thinking if he hasn't just recognised you. That's stupid.

You didn't win, you just lost.......your life!!!

Aren't you too young, is money really worth it? Do you want to be scared till the rest of your life?

Contact us, we'll find solution. you have our telephone numbers. We just do not believe you are so much idiots

A few days ago I found an article on internet about biggest lotto winners in history....a sudden fortune ruined their life.

Richard, Paul, Jasper, Mark since the last trade (26 October 2011) you will never be smiling again.....you are too young for that! Give up, be cooperative.

cheers, JJ

Last edited:
You guys are doing some good detective work.

I agree that not publicly posting any contact info found is probably a good idea since phone numbers can be changed and people can move. On the other hand, posting other pieces of the puzzle that can make it easier for the people behind this to be tracked (like that passport photo) is a good idea.

Hello Guys,

I am happy to report that the AFM (this is the official Dutch financial authority) is also investigating FX-Root and all the Dutch nationals involved in this crime. This organisation has vast resources and contacts. This is a major step forwards for us as they will be able to also legally prosecute the bastards.

(p.s Ezra and others. This also means you will be blacklisted, not being able to open a bank account in Europe. It be very tough doing business like this)

Last edited:
And how are we in Belgium....

Hi there
I am happy to say that I have just been po national police in Belgium to register my complain on FR-Root and Ezra, Richard, Paul, Jasper and Mark. The police is going to forward the case to international level. The case is classified as internet and financial fraud.

Hey Ezra, Richard, Paul, Jasper and Mark it is not true that deleting all files from your server will make you safe and that nothing can be proven. I have followed all trades done on my account and have all files. So I surely can prove each single cent. The files has now the police.

I know that already a lot of victims have registered the fraud case against FX-root in their own countries. These who didn't will do it soon. The case thus has high priority.

Perhaps you got rich, but for sure you are scared.

tot ziens

Attachments

• Capture_jasper houkes family tree.JPG
    Capture_jasper houkes family tree.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
The most important files are with the OPT Bank as for money flowing towards FX-Root and with the Varengold Bank regarding trading results. These files have not been deleted.

Komiks, I agree with you about the trading. When I visited the office in Barca last month it looked really professional and I remember that small trade too. Mark B told me they traded 12000 to 14000 lots per trade depending on withdrawal levels.. So a lot of money. I withdrew some cash twice to test and money came through on schedule. The main guy behind this scam is very smart so we"ll need to be smarter and determined.

Rehearsal

@ Tom Dalzell

The main guy behind this scam is very smart so we"ll need to be smarter and determined.

Yes, smart, but do not forget, that he is a human being, and once he gets tired he'll start making mistakes. Sooner or later everybody gets hunted. A person cannot just vanish for long time......

Besides I doubt if these people are smart. They were doing really good trades, and made a lot of money, charging us 26%. They made fortune. If they were smart they would just stop trading, pay us back and then close the fx-root. Nobody would look for them and they would be safe and rich.

But suddenly I have an interesting rehearsal.
Once, for short time I could see strange activity in fx-root, from behind. Normally for each 1000 you get lot increase by 0.1. From each positive trade they were charging clients 26% fee.

There was short time I could see my trades from different view. And I saw that when I had invested 1000 thus having 0.1 lot......they were trading as I had 1.0 lot (10 higher!). So on each positive trade they had 1.0-0.1=0.9 lot more than they said to me. And then still they had charged my tiny 0.1 lot with 26% fee.

They were cheating.

So you see that they were making muuuuuch more money than we think. Thus if they were smart they would just pay us what was officially told, close fx-root and then legally dissapear.

Now it's time for positive conclusion....
As you see even this, perfectly planned masquerade as they thought, was discovered......this is proof that they cannot hide, they will make fatal error and they will be caught.

Last edited:
Back