• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem fx-root.com HUGE SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Now it's time for positive conclusion....
As you see even this, perfectly planned masquerade as they thought, was discovered......this is proof that they cannot hide, they will make fatal error and they will be caught.

I would agree with Komiks that they are NOT that smart. As a part of my risk analyses when starting investing with FX-Root I also looked for way's to cheat on forex trading. I will not be posting any of these method's (don't want to give any new idea's), but most of them are much more sophisticated then what these bastards did.

Last edited:
One way or another, they have our cash. I emailed optbank to see if they could help us with info regarding account holders details etc, all they said was fx-root was under investigation and they couldn't disclose anything to a third party. That's where our money was/is and we need some way to find out where it's gone... Any ideas?

@ Tom

Tom in one of your previous posts you said that you have met them.Have you been to police to sketch their faces....

Komiks, the passport picture is Ezra, I have nothing on Mark B, but am working on that. Have not been to police or authorities yet as I'm in carribean on holiday until next Thursday, but when back will make a statement then. Once home, I intend to pursue this vigourously as I'm retired and have plenty of time on my hands and enjoy traveling. The police may be some assistance, but this could end up a civil case. It's therefore important to take note of all our conversations and keep emails etc. We are going to need evidence so write things down now and keep for future.

In the mean time I, and others, have contacted police and other authorities to fight internet and financial fraud in BE and NL. The case is already running and we are getting closer. The clock is ticking.

FIB Trading

We made a good step forwards in our investigation. We know now that FX-Root was not their first attempted at this scam.

The FX-Root site was a copy of the FIB Trading site. Basically the same scam under a different name run by the same people.

Any one who was a victim of this scam please join us in the hunt and share any information you have or sent to fxroot.scam@gmail.com

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Irving- is it an idea to post up images and maybe the guys who have met Mark B can also confirm. Fantastic work going on in the background- the net is closing in

meet the bastards

Hello,

Do you want to meet the bastards? Now you can. Attached you will see a picture of Mark Brown and Ezra van Groningen.

p.s. Ezra, really, your looking much older then in your passport picture of just two years ago. I don´t think this live style agrees with you.

Attachments

• Marks Brown.png
    Marks Brown.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Erza van Groningen.png
    Erza van Groningen.png
    308.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Back