FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

We advise the people also to file with the enforcement agencies and do initiative a charge back with their banks, this is part of our basic advice. As soon as we identify that people are from the same country we coordinate the criminal complaints in that country and afterwards we coordinate the different countries.

in 90% of cases banks are helpless in this case and they reject the chargeback claim. I called my bank and explained to them the whole story and after 3 days they responded that since i authorised the transaction and i agreed to the terms and conditions of the merchant so the chargeback is not possible in any case, even if i am defrauded. Thats simply bull**** response from banks.

in 90% of cases banks are helpless in this case and they reject the chargeback claim. I called my bank and explained to them the whole story and after 3 days they responded that since i authorised the transaction and i agreed to the terms and conditions of the merchant so the chargeback is not possible in any case, even if i am defrauded. Thats simply bull**** response from banks.
Banks are not helpless, they just deny the refund always at first call - this is probably basic procedure within each bank. But we have learned from some victims that if you are persistent and go on calling them on a constant basis (sometimes for months) it works sometimes to get something back. But it is hard work and very often a depressing experience.

Are you going to investigate Algotechs and Bealgo
I have sent All my dep. History today to this Co.
Finaly we will have a CO-OPRATIVE VICTIMS log. (All scam types)
All in. To get these guys.
And the money trail from you to thier dirty hands.
(we go after the Banks Etc)
Some one will eventualy pay for these international crimes. And banks will be forced to be restrictive in having scam clients' as they do now!

Last edited:
https://fintelegram.news/financial-watchdogs-uk-austria-warn-against-illegal-broker-algotechs/

“ EFRI has already contacted FCA.”

…let’s see if they send the police to their licensed money launderer service provider or maybe it need’s 600 complaints per day

also to find out some more about their acquiring/merchant bank partners :mad:
Yeah, sometimes miracles happens: Cybercrime actually contacted us a few days ago we will try to push them to join forces with German and Austrian prosecutors to finally start to go after the fraudsters. One important step to end this immense fraud is that the european enforcement agencies finally start to cooperate.

ok, they skipped the processor, but further explanation on first comment

…even though Moorwand ltd income statement explain little or nothing, however their 2018 gross profit 8.4 m allow some deduction of total sums been processed, rather massive, let’s hope for them they have at least some legit merchants :D

Same story as others here. Invested a small amount 2 years ago. Made a withdrawal and got it immediately. Continued to deposit money over the period and saw profits rising. Got regular calls from Samantha James to see how it was going for me. Seemed legit and wasn't pushy. My account manager then changed to Ken Kovach who was more pushy and promising great returns due to different world events and so it went on.
I tried to withdraw funds in March 19 and was told that as I had a lot of negative trades open so couldn't at that time. I thought it would sort itself out over a week or so but the negative trades got larger. I emailed Ken to get in touch but a colleague rang me instead giving me 3 options. 1. Invest more money and they will try to recover the account. 2. Close the trades and accept the loss. 3. Leave it and see what happens. His arrogant attitude was infuriating and when I said there was no way I was putting any more money in he became rude and argumentative.

Next I was contacted by Yhan Valis who gave me the same options with the same arrogance. Was offered 5% of my initial investment as a settlement!

I have been in contact with Payback Ltd. Nervous that this is throwing good money after bad! Any advice welcome.
Tough lesson!!

Same story as others here. Invested a small amount 2 years ago. Made a withdrawal and got it immediately. Continued to deposit money over the period and saw profits rising. Got regular calls from Samantha James to see how it was going for me. Seemed legit and wasn't pushy. My account manager then changed to Ken Kovach who was more pushy and promising great returns due to different world events and so it went on.
I tried to withdraw funds in March 19 and was told that as I had a lot of negative trades open so couldn't at that time. I thought it would sort itself out over a week or so but the negative trades got larger. I emailed Ken to get in touch but a colleague rang me instead giving me 3 options. 1. Invest more money and they will try to recover the account. 2. Close the trades and accept the loss. 3. Leave it and see what happens. His arrogant attitude was infuriating and when I said there was no way I was putting any more money in he became rude and argumentative.

Next I was contacted by Yhan Valis who gave me the same options with the same arrogance. Was offered 5% of my initial investment as a settlement!

I have been in contact with Payback Ltd. Nervous that this is throwing good money after bad! Any advice welcome.
Tough lesson!!
You are VERY LUCKY if they offered u 5% I persinaly dont believe u will get it. In fact all your dep. Would have been withdrawn and split on the day u dep. It.
These are Massive Scam group with scams in most countries running now.
We are forming a class type action. To demand governments pay up losses and Jails the leaders of the scams
I suggedt you joinnus for total of €75 good luck

Back